When he came to my house

" bye mom I will miss you" I said while my mom was leaving because she had to go to a meeting in Florida for her job. As soon as she left I texted my boyfriend Adym, he was the best. He came over in a blink. As soon as I opened the door he grabbed my waist pulled me closer and kissed me. After about 30 seconds we stopped and I asked him if he wanted to go upstairs and watch a movie. He said yes but we both knew we were not gonna watch a movie. As we were going up the stairs he grabbed my ass and said " I think it get bigger everyday baby." When we got in my room he took off his shirt and I said " damn baby." He walked closer to me and started to take off my shirt. When he got it off I asked him " do you want me to take of my bra?" Lmao he laugh a little and said yes. While I took it off he took off his pants so now he was just in his boxers. I took off my leggings and sat on the bed and sat on the bed with me and we started to kiss again. Then after about 20 seconds he said " are you ready?" We both knew that I knew what he was talking about. As I took off my underwear I said " yes baby." We have had sëx a lot of times before but this time it felt different....it felt better.