Finally

Adym woke me up in the middle of the night, he started kissing me on the lips. I got on top of him, kissing him more.  I could feel his dick, he flipped me over, i was now on the bottom. He pulled my pants off and ate me out. I started moaning and cumming, he started fingering me while he was eating me out. He stopped then started kissing my neck and he slowly put it in, i gasped a little, then started moaning. "baby faster" i moaned, he went a little faster but still not fast enough. I came then he went faster, he started making out with me and bit my lip. I tried not to moan because sawyer and amanda could here us but i had to. He pulled out and started to cum on my stomach. He flipped me on my back and put it in, now i didnt care if they heard us, "damn babygirl" adym said while slapping my ass. I was moaning hella loud so im sure they heard us. After a little while he took it out and told me to suck it, i wasnt scared so i did. He moaned every couple minutes, "babygirl im gonna cum!" he said. I took it out my mouth and stuck my tongue out and he came on my face, "more daddy" i said grabbing it again. He said not to use my hands while i suck but after a while he got some hand cuffs and cuffed my hands together, i sucked it a lot more and he came a lot more. After that we went back to sleep even though it was morning, i slept for about 2 hours then i woke up, nobody else was awake so i mde breakfast. Soon after i started cooking adym came out the room and kissed me. I thought how lucky i was to have him, but anyway about 10 minutes later sawyer and amanda came out the room. " Heard yall last night." sawyer said, i looked at him ad rolled my eyes, "yeah why? something wrong with that?" adym replied. Sawyer shook his head, for some reason i just didnt like amanda, and yeah i dont know her but there is just something about her thats different. "Hey serenity when is your birthday party?" sawyer asked, "Soon so better get your clothes ready""whats the theme?" "Purple," I said while putting the food on plates. "food is ready." Everyone ate and it was pretty good. That day we went to the mall and bought some things for my party.