In These Golden Eyes (Pjo Fanfic)

Hey readers!

So I just read these Percy the son of Kronos fan fics and I think their ain't enough of them in wattpad so I made my own, I wanted to try this, tell me if its any good!

Am I Rick Riordan? no so I Do NOT own Percy Jackson and the Olympians series or the Heroes of Olympus series only the characters and things I made up with the plot.

Let the readig begin!

Percy's POV.

I didn't want to be like this.

Who knew life could get so weird...and dangerous.

Now I knew why I was kept hidden, to be safe.

My name is Percy Jackson.

I live with my mom in our little apartment in Manhattan, she's the nicest person in the world, I couldn't ask for a better mom, but for once I'd wish she'd let me out of this apartment.

She never let me take a step out the door unless it was life or death, I don't know why but she says it's for my own good, but I get the feeling hat if I did step out of this apartment, I'd be in danger and I don't know from what.

Since I never get to leave this apartment, I get homeschooling from my mom when she's not at work, she wanted to be a writer but her parents died in a plane crash, leaving her with an uncle that didn't care about her, when she took care of him when he got sick she had to drop out of high school, so no diploma, it wasn't fair that someone as kind as her had to have such rotten luck.

But she did get one good break, meeting my dad.

I don't know much about him, she'd say he was strong, tall,powerful,he'd be cold and heartless on the outside but in the inside he was kind, a gentleman,sweet and caring, said he was always taken as none of those, but mom saw what was inside him, the real him.

He left my mom just a few months befor I was born, she said he didn't want her getting hurt, people didn't like him , people saw what was not him what he used as a mask to keep his true self hidden, so he ran away hoping my mom would be safe.

That could be the reason why I'd never me able to go out, I mean mom said I had his hair and his eyes, weird thing about my eyes their color gold! I mean is that natural? my mom had green eyes not gold but she said my dad did.

I knew he had to leave for mom's sake but, why didn't he just show his true self to his enemies? did they think he was evil? or were they the evil ones? I didn't know, I wish I did, so many secrets, mysteries and hidden truth, I wish I could go outside for one in my life, I mean I'm twelve by now, I need freinds!

Who knew that be harder than said?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I yawned as I went to the kitchen for breakfast where my mom was cooking blue food, we had been running this joke forever, ever since mom had dumped her annoying boyfreind Gabe we'd been running this, blue was my favorite color,befor she dumped him they had a little fight and now she'd gone out of her way to get my food blue, everything my birthday cake, candy canes, even the candy she'd bring back home when she got back from her work, at a candy shop.

I sat down wearing my blue pajamas, my hair was a mess and I glanced to see my reflection in a mirror on the wall,wow my hair really is a mess,my eyes looking unusual as always.

"Morning dear" my mom looked over her shoulder smiling at me.

"Mourning mom" I said smiling back