All Alone

Liam's P.O.V.

*I am in my own little world at this lake. I have a shed where I sing songs about everything I feel. Like pain, sadness, and even loneliness. Everyone is on the other side of my walls. No one will ever know anything because I have a total of 0 friends!*

It's the first day of Junior year. I am sitting in my car afraid to get out because the second I get out is the second the bullies and jerks will come after me! I finally convince my self to go into school I find my locker and put my books in. I feel like people are watching me horrified like

"who is that kid?"

I hate that people pretend they don't know me. I just kinda ignored them all and went to my first period class. Everyone was sitting by there friends and laughing. I didn't have any friends, so I walked to the back of the class not wanting to get noticed as I am walking I hear kids start to laugh at me. I started to walk a little faster until I reached my desk in the back of biology. There was a new student in our school she was in my grade, and all my classes, her name was Kate. So the principal asked me to show her around. I just knew she would end up bullying me. But I showed her around anyway.

Kate's P.O.V.

I was new to this school. I transferred schools because at my last school I got bullied way to much. The principal said a boy named Liam would be showing me around. So the principal showed me to my biology class, pointed to where Liam was, then left. I went to the very back of the class and sat next to Liam, he was really cute.

"Hi, I'm Kate." I said.

"L-Liam Payne hi I'm" He said.

"What?" I asked chuckling.

"S-sorry, I'm L-Liam Payne." He said.

He must of been nervous. But even though I got bullied I wasn't gonna let anyone know. I'm going to try and stay confident this year. New school new me.

Liam's P.O.V.

I'm so stupid!! Why did I say Liam Payne hi I'm?! Ugh! this is gonna be a horrible year! I stutter STILL every time I talk!! My parents said I would grow out of it! But no I still stutter! Maybe I'm thinking to much of this maybe she thought it was funny or something! I sure hope she did!

"Liam, why don't you tell us the 26th element on the periodic table?" Mrs.Brooks asked.

Oh shit!! Everyone turned around and stared at me waiting for an answer and all I said was "Umm,Um,um". Then Kate slipped me a note with the answer. But it was to late the teacher already said the answer. I was so embarrassed everyone laughed, my face was so red. so to hide it I hid my face in my arms.

*the end of the day*

Liam's P.O.V.

I was walking fast and grabbed my bags so I could just leave this hell they call school! I had already been made fun of 4 times and pushed down 7 times. As I was walking to my car I tripped and ripped my jeans at the knee and to make it worse my knee was bleeding. I looked around and everyone was looking at me from their cars laughing. But I I start to get up I see Kate. She was running towards me.

"Oh my gosh, Liam are you ok? I saw you fall!" She said.

"Yeah I'm fine so you can go ahead and laugh at me like everyone else!" I said. I didn't mean to be rude to her but I was sick of getting laughed at.

"Liam I'm not going to laugh at you! Let me help you up." She said. As I got up she got my books and handed them to me. "Oh shit, I just missed the bus!" I heard her say.

"Sorry, I can take you home if you would like?" I ask.

"Thanks"

At that moment it starts to rain and rain hard!