What The Rain Did

Liam's P.O.V.

As it was raining we ran to my car. When we got in we were both soaked and freezing. So I turn on the heater full blast!

"My hair is all messed up!" she said.

"It looks fine!" I said with a chuckle.

As our eyes met it felt like the whole world stopped. But that moment ended quickly when I got a worried text from my mom it said •where are you?? Get home now!•

I guess Kate saw the message cause she said

"If you need to go home you can I can walk home from your house."

"No, no, it's ok... b-but I do have to get home." I said.

"It's ok Liam I know how to walk!" she said with a smile.

So as I drove home I turned on my radio and a song by The Fray came on.

So I decided to sing along. But before it finished Kate was looking at me with an amazed look on her face.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Your voice! it's amazing!!" she said amazed.

Kate's P.O.V.

Who knew this boy could sing?!

"T-thanks" He said smiling. He has a really cute smile!! When we got to his house we went inside. When I walked in Liam's mom had a huge smile on her face.

"Who is this? Is this your girlfriend Liam?" she asked.

I turned to Liam and his face was really REALLY red. I smile and said "No ma'am we are just friends."

Liam's P.O.V.

Wow! Kate just said we were friends! My first friend! But at that exact moment all these questions came to my mind! Will she stab my in the back? Will she ditch me? Before I could think of anything else the power went out.

"Kate you should probably stay till the storm ends. It looks pretty b-bad out there." I suggested.

"Yeah your right. I will stay." she said with a smile.

"We c-could study for the test on Friday?" I ask.

"Sure!"

So I lead her up to my room. When she came in my room she said

"I don't want to study."

"Then w-what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"We could just talk. I mean you are my first friend here."

"Ok" I said.