I Wear a Halo When You Look At Me

This story was originally Glee. It is out there, under another name in another website. But I change the names and a few other things. Some names may seem like I just made them up, but they are real people who have had some sort of connection with the Fifth Harmony girls (including Camila). Enjoy.

Lauren Jauregui, the girl all the boys wanted, and the girl all the other girls wanted to be. She was the bitchiest girl in the school. My friends made me become friends with her to tear her down. Then I got to meet the real Lauren, not the one everyone knew but the nice, smart, caring Lauren. Lauren had finally let me in, and theI broke her heart.

It all started with the plan.

I was putting my books away when my best friend was slushied. Everyone around him laughed. Lauren Jauregui stood there, not having thrown the slushie, but watching, a smirk on her face. She turned and walked away, all her followers behind her. I sighed and took Dinah to the restroom, to help him get cleaned up.

Dinah Jane, my best friend due to our need for Broadway, was wiping the slushie off his face. She cleaned up, while I stood there, helping when I can, and leaving when she was undressed. I walked to the choir room with her. All of friends were there because it was the one place we were safe from the bullying, we were safe from Lauren Jauregui.

"She needs to know she can't mess with us. She has to know how it feels," Dinah muttered, as she walked to her girlfriend. Normani Kordei hugged her, and started to whisper soothing words in her ear.

"She need to learn a lesson," Ally Brooke told them, as the other friends nodded. They all felt the same thing, but none of them knew how to make Lauren Jauregui pay for what she was doing to them.

"Camila," Shawn Mendes said. He was a football player, but he was my cousin. He would never be mean to the glee kids, he had grown up with them, and we were all friends. He knew he would stand by us no matter what.

I looked at him, confused. I didn't know what I had to do with their revenge on Lauren.

"Haven't you guys noticed anything weird?" Shawn asked, looking at all of us. He sighed when he saw the confused look on all our faces. "All of us have been slushied, except Camila. I don't know why, but she doesn't let anyone get Camila."

My eyes widened when I realized what he said was true. All the glee kids looked at me, wanted me to explain why I was off of Lauren's list.

"Maybe Lauren likes her," Colson Baker, Dinah's stepbrother, and Shawn's best friend suggested. He smiled at me, as if what he said was true.

"Why is Lauren nice to you?" Demi Lovato questioned, as she looked at me.

I shrugged. I couldn't tell them why, because I didn't know why.

"How is this going to help us?" Dinah asked, causing all of us to turn to Shawn for an answer.

"Lauren doesn't really talk to anyone in school except Lucy and Vero," Shawn started, causing us to nod in agreement. We all knew Lauren Jauregui only had two friends, Lucy Vives and Vero Iglesias. She never had a real conversation with anyone else.

"And?" Meghan Trainor inquired, not looking at us.

"We get Camila to be her friend. She tells us about her, and we can bring her down," Shawn explained, as if it was obvious.

I looked at him in shock. I did not expect that. I just looked at my cousin, not knowing what to say. I didn't really want to be a part of this plan, but all my friends looked excited.

"What do I have to do?" I asked, knowing I would regret it.

I had to use the easy way to get close to her. The only thing I could think of.