Chapter [10]

Tsunade sighed in relief when Luna's heart beat went back  to  normal.

It had been a long night.

She had managed to heal Luna, with the help of Sakura.

Yet... They still didn't like her. Tsunade noticed that.

They disliked her.

At least they didn't hate  her?

But the two questions Tsunade asks herself are...

Why do they dislike her?

What did she do?

_____

Luna sat in her hospital room boredly.

It was super boring.

No one visited her.

Not that surprising.

Someone opened the door, and sped in.

Luna couldn't see who it was, due to how fast the person was going.

She looked next to her, and the unknown person was Gaara,  "Ah. Gaara-Kun." Luna smiled.

Gaara hugged her tightly, "You're still alive! Thank Kami!" He sighed in relief.

Though, he didn't notice tears were streaming down his face.

Luna smiled and ran her fingers through his hair, "Shh, I'm all right, Gaara-Kun... It's okay... It's okay." She said lovingly.

_____

Naruto, Kiba, Shikamaru, and Choji all struggled to peek through the window, due to it's small, tiny size.

They actually weren't expecting that.

Honestly, they just wanted to see how she's doing.

_____

Finally, after a few days, Luna was released from the pris- hospital.

She walked out of the hospital in her usual attire, and almost immediately, Shikamaru and Choji ran (or walked) to her hurriedly.

Choji started to spin her around, looking for any signs of injuries, "Ah!! Luna are you okay!?" He asked when she fainted due to getting too dizzy.

Shikamaru sweatdropped, "What a drag."

_____

Gaara teleported to her quickly, and grabbed her arm.

Then, he teleported away.

_____

Gaara appeared in Luna's apartment, and checked if she was all right, "L-Luna? Are you okay?"

Luna stood up shakily, "Yeah, yeah. I feel better..."

_____

It's  been 7 days since the incident with Luna.

Tsunade requested to meet her.

Luna was shaking, then Gaara teleported  her over.

_____

"Gaara-Kun! You traitor!" Luna said dramatically as they appeared onto the Hokage's Tower's roof (if that makes sense).

Tsunade sweatdropped at their strange appearance, "Luna... I have gathered everyone here... So you can sort out this situation. It's irritating to see everyone hating you."