Author's Note

Hello everybody! I'm WolfParty73 and this is some additional notes before prologue. This story is a NOT a fan made story, rather an original story by me. This story was inspired by a Spike Chunsoft game called "Danganronpa : Trigger Happy Havoc". Some scene of the story maybe the same as the scene in the game/anime. Reminder to readers to have an open mind when reading this story. Just because the scene are the same, it doesn't have to be that I'm stealing the idea.

Credits to Spike Chunsoft towards some scene in this story. 

A very big thanks to my family, friends for supporting me in this story. I don't think I would be writing stories without their support.

Please DO NOT steal my story and then alter it and make the story yours. Ask first, then actions later. (Seriously, don't.)

If you like the story, please leave a vote or give your opinion in the comments. You can also give correction about my grammar. Negative comments or Hater comments or insulting others in the comments are a big NO. If you don't like the story, please tell me in the comments politely. Any of the above that were mentioned as a big NO will not be tolerated.

 Again, a huge thanks to Spike Chunsoft for creating a wonderful game and turning it into an anime. I apologize if my story or the characters name is related to anyone living or vice versa. This story has no relation to the living, or the dead.

Hope you enjoy the story ^-^