Chapter 3: Shinobi showdown

The girls are told to find the intruders and bring them to justice but as soon as they go to the school yard they are greeted by hebijo academy girls but this time there is five girls including the one  Yagyu saw in her room yesterday. The girls start by saying their names which are Homura, Hikage, Mirai, Yomi and Haruka. The leader Homura tells the girls "We are here for the one that has killed many of our students." Homura goes on to say "Yagyu you will die right here and right now also that bounty on your head will be ours." Yagyu replies "You need five shinobi to kill one, lets get this over with." Yagyu draws her umbrella weapon and readies for combat but before she could fight the other four girls hold her back and say "Yagyu let us help you!" Yagyu replies "No! I don't want to put you in danger!" The girls reply "Yagyu we are like a family so we share the danger we get with each other." Yagyu says "I see lets finish this together." Homura looks at the rest of the girls and says "fine by me might even get more money and food for killing you all." The girls use a technique called a shinobi barrier to stop their fighting from interfering with the real world. Yagyu is sent to a place with Mirai and Mirai launches a secret ninja art called Valkyrie at Yagyu but before it can hit Yagyu her umbrella blocks it and the fight makes the girls get closer which allows Yagyu to use a ninja art called sweeping tentacles above Mirai's head and the ninja art causes Mirai to lose her clothes completely and drop to the floor in shame and defeat. Yagyu then hears Hibari in trouble from Haruka which leads to Yagyu using a forbidden technique to break through shinobi barriers at the possible price of death but she didn't care and rips all her clothes off to cause her to go into frantic mode and she says to Haruka "NOBODY HURTS HIBARI! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU NOW!" Yagyu launches her ultimate secret ninja art called demon slice at Haruka but it misses and Haruka defeats Yagyu with her secret ninja art called death kiss. Haruka looks at Yagyu and says "You are now the worm on the floor and just like any other worm I deal with you got to be squished." Haruka steps on Yagyu's hand and then kicks her in the face causing Yagyu to have a nosebleed and be knocked out. Haruka says to Hibari "Time to say goodbye to her as she won't exist anymore." Hibari shouts "NOOOOOO!! DON'T KILL YAGYU CHAN PLEASE!!" Hibari starts crying and Haruka comes over to her and says "You are lucky I am so nice I will let her live but in exchange we will become friends and as a friend I want you to hold on to this for me." Haruka gives Hibari a earring and tells her "until next time." Then the shinobi barrier drops with all five girls returning to the courtyard. Kiriya is waiting in the courtyard and sees Yagyu knocked out and Hibari holding her, he shouts "YAGYU!!! GET THE MEDICAL TEAM NOW SHE NEEDS TO BE SENT TO HOSPITAL!!" Asuka calls the medical team and they rush Yagyu into an ambulance. Kiriya tells Hibari "go with her she will appreciate your company more than anybody else." Hibari gets into the ambulance and holds Yagyu's hand.