Chapter 4

3rd POV

The room fell silent as Natsu walked into the guild with Gray, Lucy and Happy. Natsu, uncomfortable under the stares, held tighter onto Gray's hand.

The four of them walked to where Makarov stood, on the bar. After following him to an isolated room the rest of the guild burst into chatter.

'Natsu looks awful, what happened to him?'

'I've never seen Gray and Natsu together like this..'

Natsu's POV

I can't keep walking to the guild hall. The hill was steep and j had lost a lot of blood.

But I'm supposed to be strong, I can't show anyone my weakness. I've already embarrassed myself enough today.

How pathetic, you can't handle a little blood loss. You had to have Gray the person who hates you most take care of you.

I ignored the spiteful voice in my head and continued to stumble along the path. Subconsciously I started nibbling on my thumb, ignore the pain ignore the pain. I repeated this over and over.

You can't actually believe he loves you... Right? I mean look at you. Fat, ugly... WEAK.

Ignore it Natsu, it's not true

Oh but it is, you stupid boy as if a mighty dragon would stay to take care of you. Ha! Your delusional your-

We stopped outside the guild hall doors. I felt faint, I can't breathe, I can't speak, I can't stand. I leaned towards Gray slightly and we walked towards the back room.

"Natsu, my boy, what's happened?" Makarov asked.

I opened my mouth but no words came out. Black spots appeared in my vision, my body can't physical keep this up.

I have I stay awake they can't know how weak I am. I can't ... I ...

I can't do this anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey,

I am so so so sorry that this has taken soooo long and it's not a long chapter.

I have a lot of college work I and trying to deal with awful classmates takes up a lot of time.

I hope you enjoy and I will try to update quicker.

Alice xx