chpt. 3

Wow this book has a decent amount of views and votes, if anyone is still reading this I wouldlike to say thanks for waiting patiently. I'll update this very slowly, sorry
________________________________
"I guess we could name them" Ashlie said as she picked up her tattletail, she grabbed a nearbypen and wrote the name Luna in the heart.

(the most popped up name in the comment section).

Nick took the pen from her and wrote Finch in the heart, "I was expecting Herbert" Tommy said."There can only be one Herbert" Nick said looking at the turtle plushie on the TV stand. "Therecan only be one", "Nick you creep" Ashlie said.

"Right, right" Nick replied, Tommy looked at his own toy before grabbing the pen. He wrote thename Steve, "You shall be known as Steve now you little creep" Tommy said.

"Wow" Ashlie saidas Nick smiled, "Of course you'll pick Steve" he said with a small chuckle causing his face toheat up.

"I'll name mine something badass" Cory said as he stared long and hard at his tattletail. "I'll willname you Icey" he said, "what it was all I can think up" he said. "Whatever" Tom said as heplaced the heart necklace around his toys neck.

"So Uni what's it going to be" Cory asked as Uni looked at the toy, "Um think, think" he thought looking around trying to find some inspiration, he looked at the closes thing which was Herbertand then sighed. "I guess Berry will do I can't think of anything else" Uni said taking the pen andwriting the name down.

"Lame" Tommy said as he sat down on the couch, "I guess we should leave now" Cory saidchecking the time on his phone. "If we don't we won't be able to get a table at any restaurant" hesaid.

"Right let's go I'm starving" Ashlie said, "Do you want a pizza" Nick asked.

"For breakfast" she said, "For honor recording when we get back" he said making her groan.

"Don't worry we'll do fine" Nick said while Tommy gave a creepy chuckle making Ashlie and Unisigh. "Let's go you three" Cory said as his friends walked out of the house.

He locked the door, "So where to" he asked. "Anywhere good I'm fine" Uni said as the madethere way to his car. "Anywhere away from those toys I'm fine" Tommy said, "Scaredy cat"
Ashlie said. "There freaky alright" Tommy yelled, "sure they are and then they'll come to life andhaunt us" Cory teased.

"Like that'll ever happen".