The first glance of the story

This story is a connection of many stories which together makes this story.This is the first time I'm attempting to write a love story.This love story is completely selfless.
It is a true love story which starts with frndship,true friendship.

This is a story about Sana and Sahhir.Their friendship started with a prank and went on well. And finally like all the true stories they had to be separated by god or by fate.
This story is all about fate.Fate had made them meet, it is the same fate which separated them too.

By now a numerous question have arosed in your mind.(idk abt urs if it was me then it would have😝)

You might be wondering what's the prank?
What made them separate ?
Moreover how did they become friends?
What is the role of fate in their stories? Etc etc..

To find this out you must keep reading this story .
Plz forgive my mistakes and enjoy reading it as it is my first try.

To know more about their story stay tune and keep on reading "Remember me I'm alive ".(when ever I update ,if not ull get fedup of reading the same thing again and again and might lose interest😍😢.)
So follow they above instruction .😘

Plz don't forget to vote and shower down your opinion and views about the story.😁

Thank you,

Yours truly ,
afralovesoreos