Supergirl Pilot Part 2

AN// I HAVE DECIDED TO ONLY DO IMPORTANT EPISODES. DOING THIS ONE EPISODE ALONE IS TAKING FOREVER, CONSIDERING I CANT FIND ANY CORRECT TRANSCRIPTS.

WINN: Date, really?

KARA: Mmhmm.

WINN: That's great... Fun. Dating is fun. Who is that with?

Winn closed his eyes and groaned. "Make it end! This is torture!"

Jake, Ryder, Sam, Blaine, Joe, Artie, Finn, Kurt, and Puck looked over at Winn.

"You like her?" Jake asked.

"Not anymore. I used to, then I realized it wouldn't work out and I moved on." Winn answered. The guys all relaxed, and Jake looked sympathetic.

KARA: It's an online date.

"Worst. Decision. Ever." Kara mumbled.

KARA: Says we are 82% compatible, so... Should be good.

"82% compatible my butt," Kara started, "I was happy to get away from that douche." As she finished the guys started wondering what this guy did to 'sweet, innocent Marley'.

WINN: Y-you know you can't quantify emotions based on an algorithm?

KARA: Winn, you're IT, isn't your whole life based on algorithms?

WINN: Yes, so if there was an algorithm for love I think that I would know about it. It's just like you're gonna know when it hits you, Kara. It'll be all "Wah-pow".

[a telephone ring gets distorted as Kara hears a voice from the elevator]

CAT: Ugh, this elevator is a human petri-dish. It's like standing up in coach.

KARA: She's here.

"How flattering, Kiera." Cat says in her monotone voice.

"Mom, you know her name. Use it correctly." Ryder says angrily.

WINN: How do you do that?

"Oh, you know. Just one of the advantages of the yellow sun." Kara said humorously.

[The elevator door opens]
KARA: Good morning Miss Grant. [Switch to Cat Grant walking out of the elevator]
CAT: The only reason I bought this building was because it had a private elevator. That way, I don't get soaked in cheap cologne every morning, getting to my office. Find out who used it, have them reprimanded or bathed, I don't care which.
KARA: Here's your latte. Hot.
[Cat sighs]
CAT: That'll be new and different. I have a meeting with the board today at lunch, so cancel sushi with my mother. Oh, and cancel my therapist. I won't be needing it-

"You sure?" Kitty asked venomously.

CAT: -if I'm not having lunch with my mother.

"Never mind." Kitty replied.

KARA: Got it.
[Cat takes a sip of the latte, makes a sound of disgust, then throws it away]

"Wow, your almost as bad as Santana... I never thought I would see the day when someone out-bitched her. Well, the day since Sebastian." Finn said off-handedly.

"I was about to agree with you, but... you know. She's Santana. Or as Sebastian would say, Satan. Ms. Grant wouldn't survive in a bitch fight with her. Mainly because it would most likely include singing." Kara said confidently. Santana smirked, proud of herself.

(I JUST REALIZED I COMPLETELY FORGOT TEAM FLASH IS THERE)

"Wait, Sebastian? Isn't that me in this Earth?" Barry asked.

"Well, let's just say we don't trust you with slushees. Or rock salt." Kurt said bitterly.

"Kurt." Blaine said sternly. Kurt leaned back and crossed his arms in anger.
-----------------------------
UPDATE: I DIDNT WANT TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER SO IM JUST ADDING ON TO THIS ONE
-----------------------------

CAT: Also, I've emailed a list.
[Cat sits down]

CAT: Prepare termination letters for the Tribune employees as noted. But it would be so nice if you handwrote them. Use the lesser card stock.

KARA: You're downsizing the Tribune? But that was your first acquisition.

"Oh, not again!" Winn whined, "Kara, you can't save everyone's job! Just stop trying to! You know Cat-- uh, Ms. Grant doesn't listen to you!"

"I listen. I just choose not to heed her ridiculous 'warnings'." Cat says evenly.

CAT: Go see if the new art director has the layout ready.

"James!" Kara and Winn laugh. Kara suddenly thought of something.

"Uh oh." She muttered. Winn, who was next to her, heard.

"What?" He whispered.

"Two of my high school exs are in the room, and the rest of the guys are like my brothers! Not to mention that Clark's here!" She whispered as quietly as she could. Winn looked confused.

"Wha- why is that a probl- oh... Wah-Pow James. Well, he'll have a nice funeral."

"I know right?" The two jumped and turned to see Desi behind them.

"Desi? Didn't you leave?" Winn asked. Now, everyone was paying attention.

"Yeah. But I wanted to watch. And, I wanted to bring some people here." Desi said.

"Uh, who exactly?" Kara asked.

"Oh, you don't know them yet. And, Kara, don't attack the guy when he introduces himself."

"What?"