Please...

The class was silent in science when Katie's phone rang. Now Mrs Parkinson (the teacher) has this rule that if anyone's phone rings they have to put it on speakerphone and answer. So that what Katie did.

"Hello?"

"Hey Katie Kat" a voice muttered from the other end. Katie paled.

"Travis? What's going on? Travis tell me!" She said, panicking now. The whole class was silent, watching.

"Look Katie, there was an attack. I got hurt" Suddenly 'Travis' gasped and Katie screamed.

"Travis! No, you can't leave me. Please" She whispered the last part with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Katie, I just wanted to talk to you if I didn't get to see you again and tell you..." He trailed off.

"Travis?" Katie screamed.

"I love you Katie Kat." He whispered.

"No Travis! Don't. Please!" The line went dead and Katie started screaming and crying. The class just looked on in shock when suddenly the window burst open and a boy with brown hair and blue eyes burst through. He ran over to Katie and hugged her. She looked up and hugged him back. They were both crying. The boy spoke.

"Cmon. I'm gonna take you back to camp to see him ok? Look I know how you feel, but he hasn't gone yet. The best we can do is hope and pray to the gods. Come on let's go." He gently lifted her up and ran out of the room. Tears were streaking down both their cheeks as they went. All of the class was now feeling as though they had intruded on a private moment. The last thing they heard was Katie muttering.

"I'm coming for you Travis. I'm coming."