dos

"Margo, that would be enough, really!" Aurora shouted as she was running after her best friend, Margot in her small garden, quite big for Aurora

"Margo, that would be enough, really!" Aurora shouted as she was running after her best friend, Margot in her small garden, quite big for Aurora. Decorated with more than just one kind of flower and plant giving smells that annuals two spirits.

Margot was a happy little soul full of joy and that was making Aurora a positive person and a possibility to forget what is happening in their village.

Margo, as she liked to call her like that, was such an opposite of Aurora. For her lifestyle, family, beliefs too.

She lived in a higher level of luxury than Rora, never forget that. Margo's parents apparently did such a thing to earn King's royalty in something so they were kind of people the King could rely on.

"I'm scared I'll get into trouble, Margo." Aurora confessed herself after she caught a breath remembering  who's ground she's standing on.

"Let me tell you something. If I were as attractive and intelligent as you I would never worry about anything."

"But that's not important..." Aurora confessed but Margo, who probably didn't hear her continued talking.

"And I really never met someone who's not worrying about obvious things but you. You should worry how you'll get place at Leo's, you know." Rora laughed at Walker's ridiculous thoughts.

"You really want Leo like every girl here? That's silly from you."

"No, I'm over with that. I'm talking about you."

"But..I am nothing someone would like to have such as their fiancée. I'm annoying. And I am sure they already found him someone. It's not on me to worry about that boy. If everyone likes something, I don't want it."

"No buts. You never know what is behind the tunnel, my dear. I love your dress by the way, you should get more models like that." Aurora smiled on Margot's words.

After Rora closed doors of family house and looked up to face a few guards standing calmly straight while her mother was about to cry.

"Um, hello and who are you? Bye and doors are behind me, if you didn't realize it before." She was joking with them as she knew why they're here. She acted blind like she didn't know what is going on. Was she saving herself some time? She didn't know.

"King Florence is waiting for you." One man added while dragging her out of house, which was rude to Aurora even though that was called one of the 'rights' in village.

"Pretty girl with such an evil mind." The unknown man for Aurora said.

"How dare you even talk to me like that?" Aurora never allowed people to do something to her whenever they want. Even she didn't know why was she thinking that way. Why was she acting that way.

The unknown man only laughed even though Aurora wanted to punch him so bad. She had to act like a good girl even though her mind was wild.

The same man pushed her to the floor in the same room where King Florence was ruling. He was sitting on a huge gold chair as King analysed the girl. Does this man ever blink?

Rora wasn't enough brave to look up at King while she was looking at blood on castle tiles that flowed from her nose from a punch she received from that same unknown man. People always see her in the worst edition, she thought.

Someone slided into a squat in front of giving her a tissue before he asked for her name.
Aurora answered with a silence.

"What is your name? I won't hurt you." Leonardo repeated adding a sentence he was standing behind. He really wasn't the one who would go out for a war on his horse named Gloria. He only enjoyed riding his horse and trying not to hurt as many people as he could. But again...he would hurt someone. Not in a war with his horse but if someone tries to hurt whoever he loves, he would do it only with his knife and skilled hands.

"Aurora. W-why?" Rora still didn't want to look up.

"Look at me." Leonardo said and after realizing Aurora didn't want to he lifted her head to face girl with olive green eyes. Beautiful shaped face while brunette's hair was down hiding her face a little. But she was beautiful, and he did know, he just didn't want to admit it to himself.

Leo quickly stood up walking towards his father and what they were talking about got Aurora shocked when she heard it.

"Leonardo's fiancée is in front of you, everybody." Everyone got shocked quite too because noone knew what was about to happen.
Aurora looked up embarrassed and disgusted about their decision.

After she finally stood up on her weak legs she spoke;

"You have no right, no one asked me! Is this what you really do? With us?" She knew it wasn't her to talk in front of all these people, in front of King and Queen Florence.

"No, no one is asking you. You two were engaged since kids." King told her quietly.

"W-what?" Aurora's eyes widen. Did her mother know about it and didn't tell her? Did she lie to her? And does Leonardo know?

I don't want this. But no one is freaking asking you.