chapter two~

Obama P.O.V.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" I shouted. I had walked into the office to gather a few things i had left and saw Hillary and Trump. I could feel my tights.. Slowly getting tighter than usual. I looked down to my crotch to see that I had an erection that needed protection

I closed the office door behind me, taking off my pants.

"Mind if I join~?" i said lustfully with a smirk

"No Barack! Hillary's holes are mine!" the Orange Man said as he still fucked Hillary's cunt.

"but with two we can give her more pleasure! You can have her old saggy cunt while I get to do anal with her! I can even give you pleasure to you too." I said approaching his orange saggy ass.

"oh my~! Of course you can join now~! I get Hillary you get me~!" he said as he motioned me to start pleasuring him.

I grabbed some lube and I rubbed it on my fingers preparing to enter him. I Inserted one finger into his dry, dusty, shit filled ass hole and I starting pulling my finger in and out. He seemed shocked at the foreign object that entered his ass but the shock soon turned into pleasure for the orange that is still invading Hillary's wooden cavern.

Soon without him noticing I slipped in two fingers! And then three! He flabby ass cheeks flopped around as I inserted my fingers in and out of him. Soon he was ready for my dick. I took off my Calvin Klein boxers and I soon put my dick inside his anus. He was shocked at first but he soon came into the condom inside of Hillary.

There was no need for condoms during gay sex as if men can't get pregnant so I kept invading his beloved anal cavern. I inserted in and out and in and out and In and out until I cummed my warm and moist juices  inside of his cavern. He moaned in pleasure and curled inside of Hilary once again which made Hillary moan also. We were all a hot, sweaty,moaning mess as we all cummed.

A/N
This is like hella old but its still a classic - mad from 2018