Hurt // MiniShaw pt.2

Driving to the Sidemen house was eerily quiet. Simon couldn't even think, much less drive in such a mind crushing silence. Good things the streets were bare of cars because he was pretty sure he swerved into the opposite lane multiple times during the trip home.
Josh was out with Freya, and Vik was hogged up in his room either catching up on sleep or recording. And who knows where JJ was at. Although Harry was hurt and that was his first priority, he wasn't very keen on interrupting Vik to get him to help with Harry. He's always had so much on his shoulders and he didn't deserve anything else. Besides, Simon was sure he could handle a few cuts and bruises.

Everything was coming as flashes for Harry, as he seemingly fought consciousness. He was trying his hardest but he could barely hold his own weight. Simon was all but carrying him now as they trampled into the house and into the bathroom.
"Take off your shirt." Simon instructed, hurriedly opening up the medicine cabinet and pulling out multiple things. Looking back over, Simon suppressed a  frown as Harry struggled to get out of his shirt. His face was contorted into a pained grimace so bad that Simon just felt responsible in helping the younger boy take off his shirt. Until he realized what he was actually doing and his face went cherry red at doing his actions.
Harry sleepily smiled at Simons embarrassed friend who was avoiding his eyes from traveling somewhere they shouldn't.
"It's fine, Mone."
After thirty long, awkward minutes, Harry was as good as Simon could get him. It was half assed, mainly cuz Simon had no idea what he was doing and his fingers wouldn't stop shaking. Vik had come in during the last ten minutes, insisting on helping their injured friend. No one would say that Vik probably helped more than any of them could have. He left soon after, saying that seeing Harry hurt was enough to make him go back to sleep and not wake up for five years.

Harry wasn't that bad off, the worst was probably his ribs. Vik claimed that they were only badly bruised, but Harry would howl to the moon that all his ribs were in brittle pieces at the bottom of his stomach. If he could even speak, that is. Simon, out of sheer panic, practically drugged Harry up to the point in which blinking took 5 minutes alone and his words were more slurred than an overly drunk JJ could ever match to.
Harry wobbled straight into Simons bed once it was all over. Unsure, Simon awkwardly stood at the end of his bed before claiming to sleep on the floor.

"Just get into the bed, ya idiot."
Simon didn't need to be told twice.

This was kinda rushed and I'm so sorry ahhhhhh!!!!!!! It's bad I know I'm sorry :,) comment any more ideas you guys have, tho
-Cora