Chapter 1

A/N

This is going to be a very short update. Please don't get mad if it's not very good.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

"You need to get up and do something," Piper bugged Nico for the fifth time that day.

Nico just sat there.

"I swear to the gods if you don't get up I'll have Thalia zap you."

At the sound of Thalia's name, Nico sat up. He didn't care if she zapped him . . . It's just, maybe, he has a crush on her. He knew that she couldn't date and that made him depressed. The girl he wanted to be with is a stupid Huntress. Then it happened, Thalia walked in with Jason at her side.

"What about me?" Thalia asked. Nico looked into her blue eyes, just like Jason, and couldn't think straight. "And zap who?"

"I'm trying to get Nico to stop being lazy and do something for once," Piper replied. "I mean, he can't just sit there all day and do nothing!" Thalia laughed.

"Gods, Piper, calm down. It's not like he's doing something bad."

"Bu-"

"But nothing, Pipes. Leave him alone." Jason said before his sister could.

Piper huffs. "Fine."

All of them laugh, even Nico. Maybe he did have a chance of getting Thalia. Maybe he didn't... But he promised himself he would.

-------------------------------

A/N

sorry it isn't very good :/

~Bri 👩