NCIS

If I keep going to Crazy town every time one of you gets hurt, I'm going to have mail forwarded-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

I don't know who I am anymore. I don't know who my parents were. I'm just like...Little Orphan Abby-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

This is Caf-POW! country but yet there's no Caf-POW! anywhere-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

You can't rush science Gibbs! You can yell at it and scream at it, but you can't rush it-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

I can't take this. Everyday you guys go out and I never know if you're going to make it back. I mean it's killing me! I can't sleep at night. I'm developing some sort of weird twitch-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

(pointing to Chip who's been hog-tied after trying to attack her) Now can I work alone?-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

Jimmy, you chased a crazy guy with a gun. You're a stud muffin. You're an iron fist in a velvet glove. You're Baby Gibbs-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

Good news and bad news Gibbs. Good news is I'm still cute. Bad news the bomb squad got a little trigger happy-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

Okay I need all of you to get out of my lab. I have all of these samples to test and Major Mass Spec is going to blow up in protest if I don't blow up first-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

Okay, he's zonked out of his gourd and he's still playing with words. Impressive-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

Don't lie. Gibbs is like Santa Claus. He knows if you've been naughty-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

Whoa, after all these years I am finally losing my crime scene virginity-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

(to McGee) You're not listening to a word I'm saying. I'm pregnant McGee. Twins. I haven't told the father yet. It's Gibbs. I know it's wrong, but something about his silver hair gets me all tingly inside-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

If Major Mass Spec were a guy, I would totally marry him and bear his little Mini Mass children-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

Does a baby change its own diapers? Nay. Does it burp and feed itself? I don't think so. It takes a lot of TLC to keep my children happy and functioning in the lab of Abby or Labby as I call it-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

The kids don't like it when Mommy and Daddy fight-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

(giddy) Sex. Mold sex. It's practically mold porn-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

McGee, never forget. I am one of the few people in the world who can murder you and leave no forensic evidence-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

He wasn't a boyfriend. He was a boy toy! And yes, we IM everyday-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

Maybe Tony didn't have a mother. Maybe he was cloned-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

Who are you? And what have you done with my Gibbs who doesn't like interns?-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

You might be smart but my geek carries a gun!-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

We're talking cleaner than clean, whiter than white. You put him in a line up with snow, snow's going to jail-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

What? I talk to myself, got a problem with that?-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

I'm the Energizer bunny of forensic science. I never sleep and I never give up-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS)

Ducky, why would Abby go to a fat party?-Leroy Jethro Gibbs (NCIS)

Reporting live from NCIS, Abby TV is on the air-Abigail 'Abby' Sciuto (NCIS 3D) *this is from the video game for the 3DS*