The house (2)

Thank for reading!

____________________________________________

''Hell no!'' I yelled

''Yes! now go!!'' She yelled

I got up and started packing while muttering swear words I finished packing and ran down the hall.

''Done'' I said glumley 

''Okay then bye sweetie'' Miss Marry said and i could see tears starting to well up in her eyes, i ran over and hugged her. Behind her i could see Sarah  with tears streaming down her face so i ran to her and also hugged her.

''Sarah i will skype and call you everyday Ok?'' I whisperde in her ear, she nodded her head.

''Lets go'' I said and walked out the door while the rest of the people followed me out.

''Okay we kinda have to walk home but its close by'' Kian said

''Okay'' I said we started walking while everyone started telling me about themselfs and what i found out is that there all youtuders and that They all live together (A/N I know they don't but for the story they do) 

''Okay here we are'' Ricky said as we stoped at a HUGE house, we went inside and i was even bigger inside, they gave me a tour around the house and i found out that we all have our own room but Kian and Andrea have the same room cause they are dating, they showed me too my room witch was pretty simple it had wihgt walls a bathroom a walk-in closet a canope bed i changed into some pajamas while forgeting about the tattoo that i got for my birthday, i know im too young but i have it. 

I ran down the stairs with a note pad and pen and sat on the couch were  Jenn and Andrea were talking and the boys were talking.

''Is that a tattoo?'' Andrea asked while looking at the back of my neck. All eyes were on me.

''Yes'' I said and started drawing random things on a page

''You arnet old enough to have a tattoo'' Sam said

''Well i have it so...'' I traled off 

''Okay then'' 

______________________________________________

Sorry its short

BTW her tattoo says 'Free Spirit'
AND her name was Andy but now its Ariel so if it says Andy anywere sorry...