Crash Landing

As the plane landed, (Y/n) steps out and twirled to feel and smell the air. She was used to this scent. It didn't bother her. It was home, now. She carelessly walked to her dorm and sat on the bed. She looks at her walls, rusty, broken walls. It had a knife stuck into a wall, holding a picture. It was a picture of the past, and she didn't like it. It was the day, she vanished.

Flashback
(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

We had a new orphan join the Hyakuya family. She had brown hair tied into a braid, and brown eyes. (I don't remember her name but see in the first episode in S1...) She was kind, but in a way I didn't like it. She was too nice. But... that's just me. I don't like a lot of things people like. Mika seemed to be fine with her around. I was ok, but never really talked to her. I always sat by the window door drawing, or maybe sometimes writing.

Mika would always check if I'm ok, and I always told him I was fine. The girl was worried about me too. The orphanage lady wanted us to get into a picture for her sign thingy, for more kids to join us. I smiles of course, I mean, anything the lady wanted we would do it. After that picture snapped, I went to go outside, for "fresh air". You could say I'm an outdoor person, but I prefer inside better. No, I wasn't going for fresh air, I was going to run away. Mika needs her more than me. I already packed my things, and stole some money. I ran outside. "But where am I going to run to?" I thought. I just ran. I didn't know where to go. "I paused and behind me, was no other than a vampire. He wanted to take me, but I ran away from him.

I had to keep running. I bumped into a guy with black hair and purple eyes. He also was wearing a uniform. I just cowardly hid behind him from the vampire. Luckily, he killed him for me. "Be careful kid," He said coldly. He turned to me. "Where do you live? I can take you home," he kneeled to my small height. "I don't have a home!" I said with hidden sass. "From the looks of it, you do. But you're a runner, aren't ya?" He raised an eyebrow. He just shrugs. "Maybe I'll take you as my own then." "That's your decision then," I answered. Basically I was adopted. I learned his name, it was Guren Ichinose, the leader or Moon Demon Army. He always was working with Shinya Hiragi, and I always stayed behind. But I was also his underwing. I helped him with everything, and he trained me. I was top in his academy, that was also run Kureto Hiragi.

Nobody wanted to be my sparring partner, when we sparred. Since I was trained by Guren. So I just sparred the director of sparring.

The past is the past...

Flashback Ends

There was a sudden crash and it scared me to death.