What A Catch,

SpookB : hey ?¿
Sent 2 days ago

SpookB : is everything ok ,

SpookB : u said you'd be back?

SpookB : you don't usually disappear like that
Sent 1 day ago

SpookB : hey oj king just checking to see how u r :)

SpookB : these messages r probably getting annoyin as heck

SpookB : message me when u can

SpookB : take care of yourself and the oranges
Sent 5 minutes ago

Tyler grumbled tossing his phone off the couch which in return bounced and flopped onto the floor. He let out a long groan, "Can anything go my way?" probably not, he hummed back in annoyance to his own thought.

After a minute or so of longing for his phone, and realizing it wasn't going to hop over into his hand. He hopped off the couch, snagging it off the ragged carpet. With his phone in hand he quickly typed in his passcode "taco", exiting out of kik app.

He was going to avoid people for a bit longer.

He swiped open his Spotify app, trying to find something satisfying to listen too. He settled on What A Catch, Donnie by Fall Out Boys from their Folie à Deux album. He started setting up the chrome cast for Spotify quickly.

He loved the art on that album. It was cute in his opinion. He squinted, as he examined the art popping up on the screen of the TV.

He wondered what went through the artists heads every night when they played shows live, when they wrote music, when they designed the art for the covers of the albums, and so much more.

What he wanted to know most of all; what they thought when they met the fans. What really went through their heads.

Blue, and red lights flashed quickly by Tyler's window, sirens made it hard for Tyler to hear his music.

Tyler furrowed his eyebrows in realization: it was now 6pm, he had put the music on at noon, he hasn't been texting Josh much lately, and wow he stinks, literally. When was the last time he showered? He had been too busy texting this SpookB dude, was he even a dude???

He frowned, he was neglecting his best friend. Great job, Tyler.

A/N: woo almost 300 Reads!!! sorry for taking forever to update :')