002

Jin
The guy that was wearing black stabbed me rights in the stomach. I fall down and as I try to stand up and get a knife the unknown killer had already pushed me down.

He placed his foot on the wound and applied force on it "Don't try to escape my dear..." as he said that he raised his knife and stabbed it right in the middle of my neck.

Unknown
I took the knife from Jin's neck and used my fingers to write something with his blood right beside him.

Jimin
I woke up everyone
"Guys... I heard a yelp from Jin hyung downstairs.." I stood up and went to the door "Y-yah... d-don't go outside... y-you never know w-what's out t-there" Hobi hyung was shaking while hugging V's sister, Taehyun. "Yah, I can't breath" Taehyun protested.

"Aniyo... I'm serious." I said while I slowly open the door.

Once I see that there wasn't anyone or anything there, I opened it widely and went out. "See, there isn't anything her-" I got cutted off by Taehyun pulling me in the room

Taehyun

Jimin slowly opened the door and peeked outside, he then opened the door widely and went out "See, there isn't anything her-" I saw a black figure walking up to him with a knife so I cut him off by pulling him back in the room and locking the door.

"Guys. There was this black figure walking behind Jimin. There is a killer walking around the house" I said "so, Jin is probably dead by now" I said, I really wanted to cry. "B-but where's Namjoon hyung?" My brother, Taehyung asked.
I looked at him with a sorry look to signal him that I think he's dead too

"Don't worry Taehyunnie~ I'll protect you~" Jungkook walked to me and hugged me "Thank you kookie. But, I'm being serious. There is a fricking killer roaming around and we have to find a way to escape"

It would be hard cause the house had windows that were locked from the outside. All exits are guarded with CCTVs, the killer is probably using that. And the killer was smart enough to turn off the signal in the mansion. "So here's the plan, we split into two groups and try to find an exit. Once one of us finds the exit. One or two people from that group will find the others and go to the exit" Yoongi explained and everyone nodded.

The Groups:

Group one (Alpha Team)
Taehyun
Taehyung
Jungkook

Group two (Legend Team)
Yoongi
Hoseok
Jimin

Jungkook (Alpha Team)
We started walking around the house quietly, trying to find a way how to blind out the CCTVs and escape.

Every once in a while I would look at Taehyun. But Tae hyung saw me so he went beside me and whispered "Do you like my sister?" I was shocked "u-umm..." I stuttered, was I too obvious? "It's fine... go get her, but not now... we have to find a way out first" I simply nodded and smiled at hyung. Taehyun stopped in her tracks and froze. I looked at what she was looking and it was the corpse of Jin hyung. "Oh my god...." Tae hyung said. Taehyun was scared, I can feel it. So I hugged her tightly while trying to comfort her. "W-wait..." Taehyun whispered while trying to get out of my grip. I let her go and she went to Jin hyung's corpse and said "I found something that can help us know who the killer is" she said and pointed at the words written with blood beside Jin hyung.

It read "I'm always at the middle :("