193

Recently (2nd of March 2017), a family member of mine passed away. I'm not telling you this for sympathy if that's what you think, I'm telling you this because of HOW they passed away. He committed suicide.

I wasn't really close to him like I use to be, but that doesn't matter. He's still gone and although I didn't know him well anymore, it still pains me. He didn't talk to anyone and didn't show any signs that he wanted to kill himself.

He had created a lovely family with his wife and three kids. No one expected a tragic ting like this to happen to him, not even his closest family.

The point of me telling you this is that it doesn't matter if you aren't close to someone anymore or that you barely know them, just knowing they committed suicide hurts you because you start to think to yourself, 'why didn't we notice' or 'why didn't they tell anyone'. You just feel terrible knowing they're gone and you can't change that.

If you wan to commit suicide, please I hope you think about how people will feel about this, too. Don't just think that they'll get over it and not care because they do care. Yes, they'll get over it but it would still be an emotional thing for them to talk about and think about. It would be an emotional topic for them, one that would take a while to deal with.

Don't jump to conclusions and do what you think would help, because without proper thought, you can never be right.