2: I hate Madison Naples so much

Madison had her brown hair in a ponytail and was wearing a blue sweater, jeans, and grey Jordans. She was with her twin brother Chad, her little sister Geralda, and her cousin Tanner. They are all ugly but Madison tries to hid from them at all times, beuase of how embarassing they are.

Well, except for Chad.

He was wearing black jeans and sneakers and a gray sweater. His kinda shaved head (which he gaved up for charity) makes him look like a little baby.

All the girls are crazy for Chad. He is the smartest kid in Utah Country Day. Rumor had it that he got accepted into Yale already by his 6th grade State exams beam cause they were a 5.

I tried to run but Madison and Tanner ran after me. I tripped on the ground and I fell from my back. My backpack fell. I quickly put my glasses in my backpack front pocket and zipped it up. Just as I was about to run, Tanner and Maddie caught up to me.

"I would love to beat your fuckin' ugly face right now, fattie, but if any of my freinds see me...."

"Seriously Maddie? Not nice."

"What are you talking about? If Helene or Destiney or Lania saw me with you and your ugly cosuin...."

"Geralda is your sister you..."

I didn't even hear the rest, beause I was too buys running away. I got back into the sid walk that is about a mile or 2 away from Satan. But I just realized: my cell phone.

I looked back, wondering if I could risk my life to save it.

So I ran back. I ran as fast as I can, even with my heavy backpack.

Yes, I could of got hit and I alsmot did a couple of times but my phone has no password and I have very confindentil informatioon, like ym ID and my Instagram and Tumblr passwords and all.

I finally got back to the bus stop but I sat on the bench for a mintue to get some air. 6 minutes later, I went too look for my phone. It said "JENNA" on it white Arial pirint and it was a lime green, white, and hot pink stright lined pattern on it. Luckily, a picture of my ID with myadress and all is my screensaver but if madison had it, she wouod know where I lives.

In the middle of hunting I saw my beanie on the gorund, with a little note inside.

If you want your phone back fat, get it from homeroom ASAP

Maddiosn XO

I hated that girl so much. I picked put my beanie, stuffed it in my picket, fixed my ponytail intp a French braid, and got on the next bus too school.

And I was PISSED OFF AS FUCK.