Derek and Isaac

Hey!

SoI'm glad that some of you liked my new story and I've decided to continue (Yay ! Claping hands)

I still don't know how long it's going to be, maybe only 5-6 chapters ? But I know that it won't be as long as my other stories, hope you don't mind. Also there is a chance, that I will write sequel ? Would you like that ? Please let me know !!! :)

Sorry for MISTAKES !!!

Oh,and I can't forgor. I have decided that when I will be writing conversation, and it won't be clear which one I mean, I will be doingit like this :

Scott=Stiles – Scott = Scott

Isaac=Derek – Isaac = Isaac

Stiles= Stiles – Stiles =Scott

Derek= Derek – Derek =Isaac

so you won't get tangled :)

Here we come !!

"Do you have everything you need, sweetheart ?" Stiles inwardly rolled his eyes at his mom's worry. It wans't like he was moving or traveling for a long distance. He was only going to the neighbor kingdom, for god's sake.

"Yes, mom. And even if I didn't ,you could just bring to me when you come in two weeks."

Claudia nodded, but Stiles saw the teras making their way into her eyes and hugged her, wanting to leave before the waterfalls come. So sitting in the carriage, Scott already sitting and waving to his mom,who also had tears in her eyes, he waved one last time and they finally started moving.

Stiles learned back against the fluffy cusion and looked out of the window, occasionally waving to the villagers and smiling at the children who run alongside their carriage. The moment they left the kingdom, Stiles looked up at Scott, who was already looking at him,and nodded. Scott sighted, but still stood up, and started unbuttoning his traveling coat, shirt and pants. Once done, he took the clothes that Stiles was holding and slowly started buttoning all buttons.

He couldn't wear the same clothes that Stiles was, because he was more muscled and taller than him. So now he was wearing red shirt,white jacket with black pants and his own shoes and watch. Stiles stripped form his pants and shirt, it was really hard to convince his mom that he will change in the carriage and, put on his less royal looking clothes.

Once they were done, they changed they sits, as the royal one should sat with their back to the back of the carriage and the person who was accompaning them should sit with their back to the front of the carriage. Stiles saw that they were nearing their destination and learned back, smiling nervously at Scott who was already sweating.

The Hale's palace :(the photo of  it is up there)

Isaac was nervously pacing, bitting his thumb. He was already wearing some of Derek's old clothes, from when he wasn't so, ehem, so big.