chapter 1💧

-Svengali's POV-

As I was walking home, wishing that I could afford a car, I heard tortured screams coming from the alley ahead. I stop immediately looking around for another way to get home because I didn't want to see anything I wasn't suppose to see.

Not seeing no other way, I scared walk forward stopping at the edge of the brick wall that turns into the alley way. Kneeling down, I peeked around the wall making sure I couldn't be seen. I saw a group of thugs surrounding this one man who was bleeding from his head knelt before them.

One man stood out to me as he smirked down at the man begging for his life. I couldn't really make out his features from this distance but I spotted a lot of tattoos and piercings.

"P-please T-twan give m-me one more c-chance." The man hiccupped out as snot and slob came from his nose and mouth.

"Fuck you." The man named Twan spat out coldly as he snapped his finger and a man behind him passed forward a machete.

At the sight of the long knife the man hysterically cried out.
"P-please noooo--"

The man cries were cut off as Twan cut his head smooth from his neck and his body folded in, hitting the ground with a thud.

I flinch back, hiding behind the brick wall, breathing in and out slowly feeling shock wash over me.

I made up my mind that I was gone make a run for it and that I wasn't gonna stop until I was safe inside my home. I made a move to peek again to make sure their attention was else where when I spotted a pair of Adidas in front of me. I looked up to stare into the cold eyes of Twan who had his head cocked to the side in confusion.

He still had the bloody machete in his left hand, gripping on it tightly. I stared back with wide eyes bringing my hands to my neck, rubbing it absentmindedly.

Oh shit now my blood's gonna be on that machete.

Vote and Comment🔥