Chapter 26

Everyone had gone out drinking again tonight and I wasn't really feeling it. After the exhausting few days we have had I just wanted to get into my pjs and lay in bed and watch some movies.

I was currently in an oversized shirt and underwear watching Cinderella. There was a knock on the door and i quietly walked over and saw who it was.

Matthew.

I opened it and and let him in while holding the shirt I was wearing closer to my legs.

"Hey." He stood in the middle of the room with a small smile. "Let me just out some sweats on." I blushed a little and went to grab some sweats off the floor. "No it's okay, just come and lay with me." he held out his hand and I careful placed mine within his as he pulled me to the bed and pulled me down with him. It was nice to lay with him again. I missed being close to him, I know I shared a bed with him yesterday and that but that was different he was upset today... today he seemed okay. His eyes held a little pain but I guess you could class that as normal but the cheeky funny Matt was slowly coming back and over the last few months I had missed that side of him.

I hadn't noticed that he had removed his sweat pants, shirt and hoodie and was now laying next to me in nothing but a pair of Calvin Klein boxers watching whatever movie had automatically came on after the 'Cinderella' movie I had previously been watching.

"W-Why are you in just boxers?" I stuttered out like a complete dickhead and he smirked at me with an amused look in his eye. "Why? Are you nervous?" I shook my head too quickly at his question and swallowed hard as I turned my face to look at the screen but felt his eyes on me making me blush. "Stop looking at me." He chuckled and I felt his hand slowly make its way from my hip and up my sides under the shirt I was wearing and to the waist band of my underwear. He pinged it a little making me playfully glare at him. "They would look better on the floor I have to admit." I looked at him with wide eyes and he seemed to be amused enough to laugh a little at my reaction. "I think I prefer to wear them thanks very much Daddario." I smiled small and I felt his lips on my neck, barely touching more like grazing my neck with his lips. I could feel his breath on my skin making me involuntarily shiver. "I make you nervous." He whispered in my ear sending another round of chills to run down my spine and my legs automatically tensed shut. "Y-You-" I cleared my throat enough to try and sound confident. "You always make me nervous Matt." He smirked as he left butterfly kissed down my neck and across my collar bone.

I shifted away a little but it was enough for Matt to quickly pin me to the bed and hover above me. My heart rate increased as I swallowed hard as his lips went to my neck again and left kisses down the other side and along my collar bone again. His lips left a burning trail in their wake along my skin making my whole body shiver. I felt Matt smirk in the crook of my neck as he bit down slowly making me moan ever so quietly. I soon realised what I had done and my eye widened. I tried to wiggle out of the position we were in just as someone walked into my room.

I shoved Matt off and stood up. Matt was covered with the sheet just covering his boxers and I was still in my shirt and undies. My cheeks were blushed, I felt flustered and nervous as anyone who saw me must've noticed straight away.

"Hey we're all going to..... Wait.... D-Did we interrupt something?" Dom smirked between Matt and I.

"No."

"Yes."

I shot Matt a look as he just grinned at me making Alberto and Dom laugh slightly. Dom pointed to me and waved his fingers up and down my body. "Um.. We're going for dinner, Sarah's just arrived... So can you get some clothes on and for you..." He turned to Matt and laughed. "I don't even wanna know if you've got anything on under that." Matt just laughed along with the boys and I stood there getting flustered and rolled my eyes.

Dom and Alberto were truly like the brothers I never had. I both love and hated them at the same time.

"USE PROTECTION!" Alberto shouted as they left laughing as they went. I turned and looked at Matt. "Honestly?" He smirked at me and got out of the bed and pulled his sweat pants back on and grinned at me. "Life is too short to dwell on the thing that were never ours so, I think, I'm allowed to try and be happy." I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head as my arms fell back to my side. "Besides, I make you nervous." He whispered in my ear as he left my room pulling his shirt back over his head and most probably walking to his own room. I stood there confused for a few moments before jumping into the shower.

So I had showered, done my hair and make up and got dressed all in about an hour max. Which is unusually quick for me. I sighed and noticed Matt's phone laying on the floor. I smirked to myself and picked it up. I played with it between my hands and then took a quick selfie.

MatthewDaddario: You left your phone

MatthewDaddario: You left your phone... Time to step up my game. Here's a cheeky selfie of yours truly 😘 #hacked

I hit upload locked the phone again and slipped it into my handbag as I went to grab my shoes. I slipped on the nude heels and grabbed my bag and jacket before leaving the hotel room. I smiled to myself and walked down the hall to the elevator.

"Finally!! We've been waiting for you." Alberto laughed out and Kat rolled her eyes at him. "We've literally just got in here." I laughed a little as Dom, Sarah, Em and David all walked from the bar area. "Hey!" I grinned and rushed to Sarah and wrapped her in a cuddle. "How are my pups? I miss them."
I poured and she let out a laugh. "They're fine I left them with my Mom. You'll be home soon!" I grinned more as we chatted all the way to the cars and to the restaurant.

We were all seen to our table and I fell behind Alberto and Kat and walked with Matt who smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist to lead me to my seat. I rolled my eyes but it soon changed when his hand fell into my ass. I flinched and moved away from him and glared as we walked. "Hands to yourself." I muttered and walked a little faster as he laughed behind me. I pulled his phone out and walked backwards so I could look at him. "I guess this is mine?" I smirked and his face fell a little. I stumbled and felt someone grab my waist. "Normal people walk forwards." I looked up to see Alberto laughing down at me. I rolled my eyes with a playful smile falling on my lips as I got back to my feet. "Im with you lot.... and you're not exactly normal." I grinned at him cause Kat and him to laugh. They all took their seats and I slipped Matt's phone into his back pocket and fell into the seat next to Alberto.
Dom and Sarah were being all cute at one side of the table as Em, Kat, David and Alberto were laughing and chatting away leaving Matt and I sat next to each other.

"Hey Lainey, Do you have any information about two b filming?" I looked up from my glass of wine and shook my head at Em. "Nope, haven't heard a thing. But then to think about it they wouldn't tell me anyways because I would leak it to you guys." I laughed out and Kat laughed with me. "That's actually pretty clever of them." I grinned at her and the conversation changed to dating. "Why are we talking about dating when most of us are with someone?" David spoke and looked at Dom and Sarah laughing quietly with each other. "Well Kat, Lainey and Matt aren't dating anyone." Em stated the obvious just as I felt a hand on my thigh. I wriggled my leg to get Matt to remove his hand and it just made him go higher. "Quit it." I whisper yelled at him as the others were talking. "I don't know what you're talking about." He grinned at me and reached for his glass. I glared at him as his hand started moving towards my personal area, my foot shot out and I heard David groan. "Shit! David I'm so sorry." He groaned again and held whatever I kicked under the table. "The hell did you kick me for?" I blushed and lamely replied. "Leg spasm?" it came out more as a question then an actual answer and Matt just grinned into his glass and set his other hand back on the table as our food came.