" You in the Rain "

Every Princess needs to have a Prince. A Prince,.. who will become her lifelong partner, to accomplish eternal happiness that everyone dream of.
The story goes like this.....

It was raining when Cynthia met the Prince in her dream. Cynthia has no umbrella,  that is why she was only standing in the waiting area while her face could'nt be explain of how badly she wanted to go home already. When suddenly a boy came and asked her.

Noven: Hi, I'm Noven :)
Cynthia: And then! I don't care if your name is Noven. What's the matter,..what do you want from me?
Noven: I know that you really want to go home, but you don't have an umbrella. That's why I'm here to help you.

Cynthia: No need. I dont need your help, and why should I go with you and agree? I don't even know you,...Oh!,....maybe your a rapists, a drug addict, or a kidnapper? Oh my gosh!!
Noven: I will just accept if you decline my offer. I am just offering and sharing my kindness to you. And, please, dont make stories like I'm a criminal, because you don't know who I am, in the first place,...you don't know what I've been and I've been through in my life. Just ignore me if you really don't want it, just don't treat me this way,...but thank you for your words of wisdom!!!!

By the way, Noven was a 3rd year Engineering student, a hearthrob and lots of girls adore him for being simple, handsome, godfearing, smart, lovable to his family, and also he is a good person who help those in need.
While Cynthia Alcantara, she was a 3rd year Education student, an ordinary girl who wants to finish her studies to help her family. And of course,..patiently waiting the Prince of her dreams.
He was very angry about what Cynthia had told him. But when accidentally they met again in the canteen....

Cynthia: Sucks! It's you again? Hayst, what's the happening in this world?...Life is really full of mysterious, huh!....
Noven: What a coincidence, are you following me?...or you just want to see me. Aren't you? (Laughing)...
Cynthia: What? I'm not following you. And, why should I? Maybe it's you who's following me! You stalker, jerk, and close-minded person!
Noven: Me? Huh! Are you kidding me?! It's not like you're the great! So, tell me.... Who are you to follow with? Before you accused me, why not ask everyone first,... instead of judgeging me!.

Cynthia gets bothered and asked her friend (Jaynne) to investigate of what Noven's real status in school.

Jaynne: Why do you want to investigate that guy?...
Cynthia: I just really need to know his background...Please Jaynne, just do it,... Please:)

Jaynne do the investigation,... until she found out.....

Jaynne: Ahhh! Woahhh! he's the guy I was looking for... Oh my gosh!...
Cynthia: Jaynne?... What's happening? Do you know him already?
Jaynne: Yep! And guess what?
Cynthia: What? Can you just tell me quickly!..
Jaynne: He is Mr. Noven dela Paz, a 3rd year Marine Engineering student, a very popular, hearthrob, smart,and lots of girls adore him. Knowing that information,, I'm proud to say  that I am one of them. HAHA!
Cynthia: Really? Goshh!,... Are you sure by that information?..
Jaynne: Why,..Is there something wrong?..
Cynthia: Nothing Jaynne,... thanks for doing my favor. I love you Jaynne!

When Cynthia got home, she realized something,...

Cynthia: I did not appreciate his kindness. I should'nt treat him that way. Instead of saying thank you, I judged him. I must apologize....But how can I do that?

While she was sitting,.. Cynthia was very conscious of what he was going to tell to Noven. Her mother (Amalia) noticed that Cynthia has a big problem. And that's why she asked;

Amalia: Honey, what's going on? Why are you talking to the mirror? Honey, you can tell me your problem instead. Come on,.. I'm all ears.
Cynthia: Nothing mom, I just miss someone.
Amalia: Who is it?...honey I know you if you have a problem. Come on, share that to me and let's solve it together.
Cynthia: Seriously mom, I really dont have a problem.
But still.... thank you Mommy for caring.