Prologue

"Ugh! Pick up already!" A white haired and purple eyed girl complained. A brown haired and red eyed boy just rolled his eyes and said,

"He's not gonna pick up! He's probably in a college class right now!" Just as the boy completed his sentence, the phone was answered.

"Hello?" As soon as that was said, they both started complaining over how a certain jet black haired girl wouldn't let them get a picture of her.

The person on the phone replied, "Sasha, Zenix, don't worry about it. After all, didn't you hear the news? Turns out, all of last year seniors have to come back to high school. They're calling the next grade something simple: 13th Grade." Sasha and Zenix looked at each other, dumbfounded, then smiled evily.

Sasha brushed a loose strand of silver hair out of her face, and said, "So, you can see Aphmau for yourself..." The man on the other side of the phone smiled.

"Exactly..."

Zenix then said, "Wait! If all of last year's seniors are coming back, that means the Aaron is coming back, too. Then, he will swoop Aphmau right off her feet, Gene." Zenix could practically feel the glare that Gene was giving him, though Gene was far from him.

"Actually, Zenix, when Aaron comes back, all he will find is a bunch of students, and a taken Kitty..." Zenix and Sasha both looked at each other, fear clouding their shared gaze. Gene suddenly said, "Now, I have to go. After all, tomorrow, it's my first day..." Then he hung up. Zenix and Sasha feared for Aaron, now. Gene was not a person people want to mess with...