Week 20 [March 21-March 27]

Hey, everyone! It's the twentyieth week of The Illuminators. Sorry it's three days late, but genius that I am mixed up the dates in my calendar. Thank you so much for all of your support.

Remember

1. Before commenting on the BotW write #illuminators.

2. Comment feedback on a minimum of three (3) chapters of the BotW.

3. Your comments should focus on things the author did particularly well on and/or things s/he could improve on. The next BotW will be determined by this week's BotW based on who left the most useful comment.

4. Comment 'done' on this chapter, once you have finished with your assignment.

5. If you are unable to fulfill this week's assignment or need more time, let know.

6. Any questions, comments or concerns, even ideas to be added in the club, feel free to PM me.

7. You have one week to complete the assignments and BotW.

8. If you change your username or the title of your book, please let us know.

So, let's get started!

Book of the Week (BotW)

He Who Weaves Nightmares by IraCrow13

When the three gods of the dream world accidentally caused a mass homicide, their father, Erebus, decided to punish them and send them to the mortal realm.The brothers were proud gods who worried that the world would become drearier without them to inspire the mortals through their dreams. They always believed mortals were tedious and unimaginative creatures who needed their guidance.Until they met Selene.

Remember to leave a comment saying, "Done," and either provide a link to your assignment or comment it below when you are finished. Please tag this account in your work. Also, remember that you must give feedback on three chapters of the BotW as well.

Writers

Write a minimum of 500 words in response to the following prompt: Take your favorite TV show character of all time and put him or her into a different show that you enjoy. The character should be surprised to be in unfamiliar territory, but should interact with the other characters and, if possible, help them solve a problem. You can make up a scene or insert the character into an already existing scene from that show. It's all up to you.

Graphic Artists

Create a cover in response to the following prompt: surreal, shock, inconsistency