1.4

We were striding down long, brightly lit hallways. Gally leading me into corridors I had never stepped foot in. We finally reached, what I assumed to be the boy's dorm. It was a large metallic door, like every other one in the compound. 

Gally slid his card into the door to unlock the room. All three boys popped up from where they were sitting when they saw me.

"What the shuck is wrong with you Willow?!" Minho screamed as soon as he saw me.

"You guys are alive!" I called running over to give all of them big hugs.

"Yeah, we are," Thomas replied with a grin on this face. They were all of the sudden sparkling clean. No longer covered in dirt and grime from the scorch.

"You're working for wicked?" Newt asked, with hurt evident in his eyes.

"No!" I said in a whisper "This is all apart of a plan." I tried to convince them. They all looked at me with blank faces.

"Oh and this shuck face isn't working for wicked either?" Minho asked, regarding Gally. Gally stood awkwardly by the door waiting for me to finish up with my conversation.

"Shhh! Someone might hear you!" I scolded Minho. "And no! He's not. Chuck and Gardner are here too."

"Chuck! Chucks here?" Thomas's face lit up. I had completely forgotten that they were best friends in the Maze.

"Yeah!" I laughed.

"I thought he was sent out into the scorch with a different group," Thomas replied with a worried expression.

"So what even is the plan of yours?" Minho changed the subject.

"To take down Wicked," I said with a strait face.

"I'm in." All 3 of the gladers said at the same time.

"So what do we need to do?" Newt asked eager to get out of this place.

I told them about a place in Denver I had heard of some people talking about. It was the only place I could have thought of to go. We would have to fight through security. Once in Denver, I planned to get people gathered to take down Wicked. We would have to lay low for a while until we get lots of people on our side.

"Alright, when do we leave?" Gally asked me from behind.

"Sometime next week. Just enough time for us to get things ready and gather all of the gladers who what to come with us. I've been slowly gathering weapons, but I need the time to get one more thing." Everyone nodded their head in agreement. "Alright, I'll come by tomorrow." I left leaving the boys in utter disbelief in what we planned on doing.