Sugarmelon

Crave
------------------
Melon's POV
------------------
Candy came up to me yesterday blushing. He had just talked to his crush, Sugar. Of course, he didn't know I too had a crush on Sugar, but since I'm a huge chicken and didn't want to face Candy, I helped him to win Sugar over. Tell me about depressing, amiright? Anyway, today was the day I was going to die inside. Candy told me Sugar had to go kiss his crush. He had been dared to by Fell and now he has to today, since there's an AU meeting. Wow, depressing thoughts at 5:00 AM. New record. Today was the day, my friend. Today was the day.
------------------
Sugar's POV
------------------
TODAY IS THE DAY!!! Ahem, sorry. I get to kiss Melon, my crush. I think he likes me back, I at least hope so. I know he's depressed, and it's because Candy, his best friend, loves me too. I don't...I can't. I'm going to make today special for Melon, so I'm heading over to Ink's to get some decorations for the special kiss. I finally reached his house, when I heard some voices from inside. Who I heard and what they said made my blood run cold. "I don't know Ink, he just.... loves him. I haven't dropped any hints  that I love Sugar, but... could he, like, NOT love the only person I do? Sugar's gonna kiss Candy, and... I don't know what to do." It was Melon, sobbing. I heard Ink give Melon a hug and say,
"Hey... I'm sure it'll be alright. I'll always be here for you. Now go on and get ready. Okay?" "O-okay." I teleported back a few hundred feet and started walking back toward the house, as if I was just arriving. I waved at Melon as he passed me, he was smiling. I knocked on the door to Ink's house, happily. "Come in!!" Ink shouts. I open the door and cheerfully say, "Ready to set up for the meeting?" He nods and paints a huge table with tons of chairs. He also adds in some fairy lights and starts hanging them with me. I say, "So... what's up with you and Error huh?" He smiles and looks at me. " We're.... wonderful. He's the best person I've ever met and....  I can't explain how great it is, actually." He was about to ask me a question when we hear a few knocks on the door. About 20 AU sanses were there, including Melon. Ink cheers a, "Hello!" and most of the sanses wave back. We all sit at the table and the meeting begins.

~~
time skip bc i'm bad at things
~~

The meeting ended, thankfully, and everybody was ready for my kiss. I headed over to Melon, but he wasn't paying too much attention, as he was sitting next to Candy. Candy gazed lovingly at me, but I walked straight past him. I had caught Melon's attention, I had obviously surprised him. He looked at me confused as I stopped at his chair. I leaned in and softly pressed my teeth against his. (def the weirdest thing i've ever written) He almost immediately kissed me back, but I had to pull away soon after. We just gazed into each other's eyes, not realizing Candy had left, sobbing.

Today was the day.

------------------
556 words!