The song is ended but the melody lingers on...

As I drove to Elizabeth's house I couldn't stop myself from crying

As I drove to Elizabeth's house I couldn't stop myself from crying . While Julius was silent threw the whole car ride. I knew my son better than anyone , this was eating at him . Julius keeping my eyes on the road , it's OK to talk to me about how your feeling. I know daddy scared you but your father didn't mean to do that . I am gonna miss daddy Julius said then start's to cry .

I finally arrived to my sister's house . Pulling into her drive way I notice Julius fell asleep. I open the car door and walk to the other side to carry my son. As I walk up to the door my cell phone started vibrating. The ringtone told me who it was(Incoming call from Eric ) I didn't know if I should answer it . But my train of thought was broken when my sister opened the door .

Hello Elizabeth am sorry I am here in front of you at this time looking a hot mess. Nonsense she said then quickly remove Julius from my arms and took him to her guest room . As I made my way inside , I sat down in the living room . She soon returns and sits in front of me . I know why your here Christine Eric called me . He told me everything , nobody deserves this. I know what you are going thru . Are you going to press charges ?

I don't know Elizabeth today has been a hectic day

I don't know Elizabeth today has been a hectic day. I need to go to the bathroom. I got up from the sofa and basically ran to the bathroom and started to cry . 

Can I really put Eric in jail ? I know what he did was wrong but he needs help

Can I really put Eric in jail ? I know what he did was wrong but he needs help .

Elizabeth P.O.V

I make my way to my room passing the bathroom. I hear my sister crying , I know she needs to release all this pain. As I enter my room and sit on the floor my back too the wall. I remember being with my partner he suffered from bipolar . Sadly he lost the fight but I know he is at peace . Tears begin to stain my face remembering the last letter he sent me . How I wish I got him help before hand maybe he would still be here .

 How I wish I got him help before hand maybe he would still be here

  It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, and a day to love them, but it takes an entire lifetime to forget them.
—Anonymous