Easter Special

"I found one!" Stoick screamed as he held up another colorful egg and rushed back to his father. "I think it has candy!"

"Let's open it up later so we can check, 'kay bud?" Dagur suggested as Stoick dropped the egg into the basket.

"Otay! I want mommy and Dany to see the eggs too!"

"Dany can't see the eggs because she's in hospital with mommy." Dagur corrected him. "Are you excited for your little sister? She's coming home in a few minutes."

"Yeah! I'm gonna be the best big brother in the world!" Stoick cheered.

A few days ago Kari had went into labor much earlier than they expected and had to be rushed to the hospital. Little Daenerys Stoicka Deranged was born six ours later, a small girl with bright red hair and wide blue eyes. Much to Stoick's displeasure, he wasn't allowed into the hospital to see his baby sister because apparently he could get her sick.

"You know you and your mom and uncle Hiccup came early just like Dany?" Dagur said standing up to brush the grass off his knees.

"Really?" Stoick asked in surprise.

"Yeah, you weren't due until April and your mother and uncle weren't due until May."

"Was I tiny like Dany?"

"A little bigger than her and you had to be kept in the hospital for a while."

They heard the dogs barking and the sound of car tires squealing. Stoick gasped as he heard a familiar voice call out, "I'm home! Where are my boys?"

"Mommy!!!" Stoick yelled rushing to the gate. Dagur hurried after him and opened the gate up to see Kari climbing out of Astrid's Jeep and Eugene struggling to pull out a bright purple baby carrier.

"There's my big boy!" Kari cooed as she bent down to hug her son. Stoick collided with his mother and nearly knocked onto the driveway cement.

"Looks like some one has been missing you." Astrid chuckled as the happy six year old hugged his mother.

"Where is Dany?" Stoick asked his mother as she got up from the floor to greet his father.

"Right here kiddo." Eugene said holding up the carrier. "Ready to meet the queen of dragons in person?"

"Yeah!"

They all walked inside the house and into the living room where Eugene placed the newborn's carrier on the couch and flipped the blanket back.

"Aww she's still asleep." He chuckled as Stoick clambered onto the couch to get a look at his new sister.

Laying under a flower printed blanket was the tiniest baby Stoick had ever seen. She looked a lot like aunt Heather only with bright red hair, big dash of freckles and with his mother's nose and lips that kept twitching.

"You can look, but no touching." Kari warned her son. "She's a little sensitive to some things right now and needs her rest."

"Okay mommy." Stoick sighed and sat himself down on the couch next to the carrier.

He grabbed his tablet and switched it on to watch YouTube when his dad took it right of his hands.

"You've been watching too much TV and been on the tablet for too long, spend some time with Daenerys." Dagur scolded and placed the tablet on the counter of the kitchen. "Read a book if you are bored, babies learn better when someone reads to them."

Stoick pouted before walking over to the bookshelf to grab a book when he heard a soft cry from the carrier that began to escalate. Both his parents rushed into the living room and his mother plucked the baby out of the carrier and bounced the infant.