STORY 1

"It's been a while since we can relax like this, isn't it sujeong." Taehyung smile to her girlfriend. They had been so busy with their work and had no time to relax. When the members ask them for a vacation they quickly agreed to it.

"That right, it's been a while. I hope that this vacation can heal our feeling and make you forget about Sana, your beloved ex-girlfriend." Sujeong get mad when she remembering Taehyung almost get back with Sana when she was not looking or in other work busy with work, since her father just get her full responsibilities on the music company that her father been handling for most 10 years.

"I'm sorry. I told you I did all that just to get you attention. You so busy with you work to actually give attention to me." Sujeong feel sorry for him, she know that it also her fault to leave Taehyung for so long. Taehyung grab her hand and smile to her, sujeong sighing and smile back.

"So, what are we going to do tonight?" Hoseok start to get boring when he saw Taehyung being sweet to sujeong, like always. Well, isn't like Hoseok don't have a girlfriend but his girlfriend is... it hard to say. We leave that alone.

"Why don't we tell a ghost story?" There she goes. Hoseok can't believe his girlfriend could suggest that when they are in the middle of wood. Doesn't she know that her boyfriend really freaking scared of the ghost and actually he thought that mijoo would be scared as much as him.

"Yah, lee mijoo, what are you talking about. Forget it, instead of talking about gh...ghost, why don't we talk about how we doing these day." Hoseok suggest that to avoid talking about something he hate the most in this world second after snake.

"We come here to forget about that and you want us to remember it all over here?" Jimin smirk at Hoseok. Where is the fun when you are the wood and all do you tell is about your problem when we all try to get away from it in the first place.

"Actually you are scared, don't you?" Jimin laughed hard until one cold hand grab his arm and whisper to him that make him go all quiet.

"Jimin-ah, that not very nice of you" Jiyeon, Jimin fiancé whisper to Jimin ear. He murmured a sorry to her and winks then grab her hand and kiss her hand while the other is looking at him with disgusting look.

They all know that Jimin is really crazy about his fiancé, even though they got engaged because of their parent but Jimin seem to be in love with her at the first sight and Hoseok know all the members know that Jiyeon is only accepting because of her parents. They hardly see Jiyeon reaction. It like Jiyeon is a doll without feeling.

"Then go ahead and tell us the story mijoo-ah" Yoongi can't wait anymore. He just hopes this night goes quickly but at the same time he still wants to join the ghost's story telling.

"I'm sorry but I will go to sleep first, I'm so sleepy now." Jiae excuse herself. Work as the doctor has depleted her energy quickly and don't give much time to rest. She headed to her tent with heavy body. 

She thought that she can handle it just fine tonight but when head already set that she had a vacation so her mind won't allow her to stay up tonight and she don't think she can fight it and she don't won't to fight it.

"Ah, I'm so sleepy to; I will go to sleep now." Say Hoseok will cover his mouth. He thinks that it might be better if he just go to sleep like Jiae.

"But if you sleep now, you'll be sleeping alone, aren't you scared Oppa?" yein said it to his brother.

"J.U.N.G. Y.E.I.N, why do you have to remind me that." Hoseok spelled his sister name. His sister really doesn't have common sense. Now he got no choice except to listen to their ghost story. He glare at yein 'that stupid sister' he murmur.

Jungkook who realised Hoseok glaring at yein try to comfort him. Well if you like his sister you need to win his family first. "Do you need me to accompany you in the tent?" jungkook did feel sorry for Hoseok.

"Hei, where is the fun when everyone when to sleep. No Hoseok, you will listen to the story." Namjoon prevent jungkook and Hoseok from sleeping. Hoseok almost cry when he heard that and his sister is pouring salt to his wound when she said her next work.

"You such a coward Oppa." Yein laugh at Hoseok reaction. At that time Hoseok actually wish he could kill her sister, no he will kill her when all of this is over. She not helping at all.

"That right Hoseok, what are you so afraid of? There are 12 people in here. Jisoo also assured Hoseok that it just going to be fine.

"But... but, you all allow Jiae-noona to sleep." Hoseok still find his chance to protest.

"Jiae-unni is doctor, she must be really tired, and so we need to spare her. After all do you dare to say 'NO' to her?" Myungeun did feels sorry for Hoseok. 

She know that Hoseok is really afraid in fact all the girls are also afraid except for Jisoo and yein but they all had someone that bring them confident.

"That's right, do you dare to say 'NO' to her." Yoongi ask Hoseok again and immediately get a 'NO' from Hoseok. 

They all laughing at Hoseok fast reaction but everyone know that Jiae is the scariest person in the group followed by Suga. Just you dare make her mad, you will taste the hell for that day.

"Then just sit tight and listen." Yoongi give an order to Hoseok.

"And you mijoo, since you are the one who suggest this, you start first." Finally the story will get started.

i know that i haven't update my story for such a long time yet i came up with new story. i had been so lazy to type not write. i hope you all will be patience with me and support my new story.