Part. 1

Mondays are the worst days ever, but little did I know this would be my best day. I'm Rose. I'm from America but today I'm in South Korea. My friends and I hopped on a few flights and can here. They were all excited about seeing this band called BTS in concert. Kpop. I wonder how bad it could be.

"Rose. What if we see Jungkook standing right behind those doors?" My friend Ashley squealed.

"Who?" I laughed.

"Kookie? Remember?"

"Cut her some slack. She hasnt even heard their music before." That was my friend Samantha or Sam for short. She had dyed pink hair and she was usually the peace maker. She was a die-hard fan for BTS.

I just laughed.

"I can not believe we are in Korea! What if Suga appears out from the vent?" She pointed at the nearest vent. I went and peeked.

"Not in this one." I laughed.

It was our first real day in Korea. We left our hotel room and stepped outside to the city.

"What are their names again?" I asked Sam and Ashley.

"V, Suga, Jimin, Jin, Rap Monster-" I cut her off by laughing.

"Rap Monster?" I burst out laughing again.

"He's a monster at rapping." Sam shrugged.

"Must be." I laughed again. I started to hear music from a near by store and started to shuffle.

"See! She's like J-Hope!" Ashley pointed.

I shimmied right into the store. "Are you coming or nah?" This music had a great beat I must admit.

"I'm following you. Youre the only one can speak Korean." I like to learn languages in my free time, and dance.

The shop was small but it had a bunch of hats, shirts, and plushies. It was also a bit crowded. There was a back area so I went back there to dance with my friends.

"Look at this!" Ashley picked up a small dog plushie.

I kept going towards the back.

"We'll catch up with you." Sam said.

I walked into the room and it was another side of the shop. It was a bit bigger and there was only a few people there. All around the same age by the looks of it.

The music was louder in here so I started dance a little bit. I didn't really care what they thought because I was from somewhere else and I would probably never see them again.

I accidently stepped on the boy's foot who was standing by me.

(This chat is in Korean)

"Sorry." I looked up at the boy. He had a shirt that said J-Hope on it and I assumed he was a fan.

"Oh, it's fine! Especially when you dance." He twirled and I laughed. He smiled and his eyes looks so kind and welcoming. "Wanna dance?" He started to wiggle and spin.

"Haha sure!" I started to dance to the beat with him. 

"Hobi! We have to go or we will be late! I know you like to dance but just wait a few more hours!" Another boy called. I noticed everyone but me, Hobi, and that other boy had left.

"See you around!" He smiled and I wished he could stay longer. He was really fun to be with, gave off a fun vibe.