Chapter 7- oops! I'm dead.

When I woke up in the morning I felt so bad. My head pounding and I'm still in bed, who the hell brought me here last I remember I was at the club with Jake and Rose, then all the events from last night came crashing down on me which made me break down again. But after a few minutes I wiped my tears and got out of bed and into the bathroom. 

I looked into the mirror and damn I look a mess, all my make up was faded and messy all over my face, my eyes were red and puffy and my breath could be smelled about over 3 kilometers from the stench of it. I washed my face and brushed my teeth feeling a bit better then took a quick shower and got ready for work.  

Checking the time, shoot. only got 20 minutes to get there when it takes me 30. I hurried out my door locked up and drove to Crawford corp. I then remembered about my two other jobs that I have to talk to  Sir Adam about.

I got there with a record of 25 minutes, but bad news I'm late five minutes, I'm so dead. I rushed to the elevator and to our floor. Sat down on my desk and started working, about five minutes later the telephone went off.

"Hello, Crawford corporation, this is Samantha speaking how may I help you? " the line on the other side went quiet."ummm, well...." then it went silent again. "hello? " I asked. Then the phone beep was only the thing I could hear. Okay? that was weird yet irritating.

Then phone rang again and I got irritated thinking it was the same guy again. " Listen creep, whatever your trying to do, play a prank or do some stupid shit, try someone else because I ain't got the time for that I'm being paid here to work. so piss off will you?! " the other line went silent then the familiar voice  spoke. " My office , NOW. " then only the beeping sound  remains. Oops I'm dead.

I got up and pressed the creases on my skirt and fixed my hair getting conscious, I knocked on the door, hearing a "come in" I opened the door and got face to face with the devil.  I walked to the front of his desk and stopped. " Sit down Miss Samantha."  I sat down and looked up, he had this angry face angry aura going, which made my eyes widen.

"Sir, I didn't mean t-" he cut me off " I don't want to hear it Miss Samantha, I got you here to be my secretary and that's how you answer calls here?! Your at a formal office and have a formal job. Your not supposed to answer like that ! What if it was an important person?!huh! What would you do to take it back! Nothing ! You cant ! And last night! Really? If I didn't pull you out then maybe that guy could have raped you! Didn't you know he was charged already before for rape charges and murder! You could have been the next victim! Bloody hell! I don't want my company to have a bad name because of your stupidity!-"

"Excuse me! that's enough! I thought for a moment that you cared. I was sadly mistaken, You are just a selfish self centered prick that only cares about himself, his money, and his reputation. I wouldn't want to work in a company like this. I quit asshole. Ill have my resignation letter by tomorrow. "

With that I didn't leave him time to answer I turned my heel and went out of the doors. Took my stuff and got in the elevator and went straight to the reception once I was on the ground level.

" Rose, I quit I couldn't take it anymore. He's such an asshole I thought at first he cared but I was mistaken he just care about the reputation of the company. I answered him back in his face and walked out of his office. And said I'll pass my resignation letter tomorrow. Good luck to that asshole in finding a new secretary. How the hell could things happen so fast? It's just my first day here and I already quit" I said as soon as I got to the desk. She gave me a pity look and hugged me.

"Sam, he just called. He was angry that you suddenly left. Won't you reconsider this ? You just got the job then suddenly boom your leaving. " she said with a concerned look.

"Well I could if his attitude wasn't like this why not?. But like seriously who the hell could manage that bi polar weirdo attitude? like I understand that I answered the phone wrong, but it doesn't mean that he would rage at me like that! making me feel like I'm a small object that he can step on."I sent at her

" Well that's true but I need the money so I put up with it.?" She said unsure.

"Yes I do too but I wouldn't put up with that like hell nooo. Anyway rose I'll be off now, I have some errands to run since I have no job again. Bye bye see you around love you." then I kissed her on the cheek. "Bye Samantha be safe! " she said waving goodbye. 

I walked out the building and came face to face, well more like face to chest because they were tall, with two buff guys "um excuse me? I need to pass and your in my way." they looked at me then looked at each other guy one said the two "is this her? " guy two said "I think so, lets get this over with " my eyes widened at the words they said, are they gonna kill me or something?! like oh my gosh ! I cant die yet I still havn't had kids yet ! or  got married!  

Them grabbing my arms and lifting me up brought me back to reality, I tried budging and kicking but that had no effect. I jut stayed slump and didnt care anymore. they walked to the next building till we got to an elevator, I didnt know what floor they were taking me to until we were in the basement parking . Oh my gosh I really think their gonna kill me!!! Ahhhhhh!! No one would hear my screams here for only few parked here.  They shoved me in the back seat of a car and drove. Only after a few minutes I noticed I was next to someone.

______________________________________________________________________
Hmmmm. I wonder who it could be ? Find out :)