The road to her

I see her; she's on the other side of the road... so close and yet so far. Why? Because of the cars. This road is always so busy and crowded and it's a huge pain. Yeah, i know this road very well.. too well i could say. I know which car can pass and what speed they'd have but its useless..  I can't pass... Not yet! There is one time between 1:20 and 1:30 am when there are no cars... I just noticed that, and I'm gonna take that chance to be next to her.
Yeah, she's there as always, waiting for something.. I like to think that I'm that something she's waiting for. Just wait a little bit more..  tonight i'll be in your arms, after all this time.
One blue car stoppes in front of her. It's her bestfriend, asking her for a night at the club. Why does he bother asking her every single night? He knows she'll turn him down every time, after all he's gonna make a move on her if he's drunk enough. She knows that, thats why she declines.
1 am.. it's almost time. My heart is racing like crazy and I can't calm down. Why? I don't even know... I've done this dozens of times with other girls and I had no problems. But this time is different. This time I can feel it, that vibe, that heat, that spark. I know this will be different but I'm more than ok. I looks both sides and I knew: "It' time to move!"
I rush to her and hug her slowly... she hugs me back, looking right into my eyes. Their deep blue color is shining so much, even tho its the middle of the night. I kiss her on the cheek and then back up a little. She smiles and approaches her head towards mine... I'm finally doing it, after all this time. Our lips hug each other slowly, shooting sparks all over the place.
I woke up alone on my side of the street. Oh, it was just a dream. I was stoned and couldn't move at all. I look at the clock: 1.25. Yes, I still got time. I moved my left leg in front. I wasnt nervous, so i started running to her. The lights are blinding me... where are those lights coming from? A car? At this time? Tonight, out of all nights. I've never seen this car before, and I know every car that passes.... maybe he dosen't know the rule? Maybe it's lost? I dont know... all i know is that my arm is being broken, as the car hits me with full power. My head goes first, craving to meet the ground before any other part of my body does. Goal reached! But the ground dosen't like the meeting, so it crushes my head in tiny pieces as soon as they touch. It dosen't hurt, 'cuz I'm dead. My soul gets out of his cage, leaving my body on the ground. I look at her, she dosen't even care. She looks at the other of the road. All this time I thought she looked at me, but now I can see I was terribly wrong. What is she looking at?
Oh, I see...  she's looking at me, my person from the other side of the road, not the "running after her" self. She's leaving, as soon as the first tear comes down. Why does she cry? Cuz she cant have me. I'm dead after all. The "the other side of the road" side I have is scared, and crying too... I close my eyes and put my head down; "I messed it up!"
A soft hand pats me on the head. No, I'm dead and I won't wake up; leave me alone in my misery. " I wanna end your misery", I heard her voice. It was really her, that side that wants me no matter what. She's dead too... but why? Oh, I see... we both ran at the same time. At least we're together now. We hug each other and start crying. Now I can't feel any pain at all, my heart is back on track... but only for a moment. She dissapears instantly, leaving me alone and hugging the air. I look around scared. It was all red, it was all hot, it was all HELL. Some devil comes to me and tells me my story, from the beggining 'till the end. I see..  that's why i am in hell. I was hurting her very much, I was causing her lots of problems by doing nothing. The devil smiles and says that he is proud of me. Should i be too? Should I become a devil too? No! I am not like that, even tho I stopped her life when I died... I've created a walking-dead. How ironic; I always thought that they are not real, but there she goes. No I won't take the devil life... I'd rather be hurt and destroyed by the others, but at least I can visit her and help her live like an angel.
I am not dead, but I ain't alive at all. She's not dead, she's still shining like an angel. She'll be in heaven but I'll be burning in my hell.