Chapter 1:Shadow & Raven

Hey everyone, here is my fourth fan fiction/roleplaying, whatever you want to call it.  Sorry I haven't been posting. I was busy for a few days. But now I'm back. Here is the first chapter, & I hope you like it.

Disclaimer:I don't own anything, & I never will.

Shadow then starts to tickle Raven. She tries to hold in her laughter ,but fails and starts to giggle.  Raven(giggling):Why are you tickling me? Shadow: To see if your ticklish, turns out, you are. Raven(giggles):Yes, I am. Shadow continues to tickle her and she continues to giggle, as the toaster glows black from her powers and  explodes all over the kitchen.  He then stops tickling her. Raven: Uh oh. Shadow: Aw, s*it! I forgot things would explode when you don't control yourself. Raven: It's okay, at least you got me to laugh, Beast boy always tried, but never could. Shadow: Really? Well, if I try to make you laugh, remind me that things will explode. Raven: Sure.

 Raven then pulls her hood up. For some reason, she always wears her hood up.  Maybe she didn't want people to make fun of her gray skin...or maybe she didn't want people making fun of her for being part demon. But, Shadow doesn't seem to care if she was part demon. He loves her the way she is. Shadow: You know... He pulls her hood down. Shadow: You should wear your hood down more often. He puts a flower in her hair and she blushes. I guess Shadow likes it better when she wore her hood down, because it actually shows her face, not just a shadow. Raven:Um, Okay... Shadow then gave her a light kiss and lays on the couch. Raven looks down at him. She was wondering why he was laying down on the couch. Raven: You okay? Shadow: Yeah.

 Raven then decides to get some tea. She gets up. RavenI'm going to make some tea.  Shadow:Get me some please. Raven:Sure. Shadow:Thank you.  Raven floats to the kitchen and pulls out 2 mugs. She then pulls out 2 tea bags and a tea kettle. She start boiling the water. She decided to get some ice to cool it down. She then walks to the fridge, not noticing a piece of the toaster on the ground. She then trips over it.  Raven: Ahhh!  She falls down and Shadow saw her fall. Shadow: Raven! He runs to the kitchen and helps her up.  He hated to see his girlfriend get hurt. Shadow:What happened? Raven:I tripped over a piece of the toaster. She rubs her head. Shadow:I'll fix that. He fixes the toaster in 5 seconds. Raven: Thanks, sweetie. Shadow: You're welcome. She finishes making the tea. Shadow kisses her cheek and walks out the room. Raven starts wondering why he left after she was making tea for him, but then she just shrugs and sat down with her tea. She then starts to drink her tea.

That's the end of chapter 1. I hope you guys like it. Sorry if they seem Out of character and that this chapter is too short. I really am trying to make them longer. I'll do chapter two soon.