THE FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL

I  was really exited because it is the first day of my high school...

That was,Romero let me
introduce to Romero he goes on to high school  handsome cute boy not being respected in his high school ....That was why he was frustated...any ways here we go..

Oh! the late night sleeping habit will not go!! said Romero's mom. He yelled ...Mom please let me sleep..
Romero's mom told him that it was 7 in the morning and he had to rush...coz he had to go for his high school...And he didn't want to be late at the first day on his high school...
He...grabbed his bmx and rushed!! OH finally he reached for his high school as he entered he entered he could not stop the amount of staring eye's focused on him....

He went to attend his first ever lecture....as he was running his eyes in the entire classroom he saw a pretty-gorgeous,cute girl at the other end of the classroom....

He got so focused on her and was lost....she looked around and so an unknown guy look right upon her and she with a cute smile gently waved her hand....
I got so fascinated that I started to like her at the first sight .....

After the lectures were over ......
I thought I must talk to this girl at any means....and started to challenge myself to talk to her .....
It was hard to talk to a girl I don't know she was with her friends I waited for them to leave....as soon as they left her I with full courage went to her and said hi!! She to said hi! Her approach was very neutral towards me .....but yes 'OFFCOURSE' she was talking to a stranger I asked her can I know your name...ya, casey she replied!

I came back from school and was so excited for the courage and self confidence...that I had shown 'CASEY' That was her name ....
And I had a small smile on my face...
This was the first day of romero at high school....
                    To be continude...