prolouge

"I can't believe this honey. You're getting so old." My mom has told me this for the hundredth time today, but I smile each time as I grab my bags out of the car.

"Oh! Oh! We must take a picture!" My dad shouts jumping out of the car and pulling his phone out.

I am about to argue and resist a picture but it will be a while until I see them. So I smile as my dad takes the picture of me and my mom. I hug them goodbye and grab my stuff and began walking to my dorm.

"Wait! Let mom help you!" My dad shouts.

"Oh no, it's okay. You guys get going. I love you guys." And of course, my mom starts crying...

"Oh honey, I'm just going to miss you so much- our baby is all grown up. What are we going to do without her..."

I continue as if I don't hear a word she says and walk. I look at the folder with big bold writing that says "EVERGREEN STATE COLLEGE". In side the folder is the key to my dorm, papers and my dorm room number. D34, I walk to D floor and search for room number 34.

I open the door to find my roommate already there. She continues folding her clothes and putting them away nicely, not even acknowledging that I'm there.

"Hello?" I say, tapping on her shoulder.

"Oh, hi. You Adelaide?"

"Yes, and you? Are you Lizzy?" She looks me up and down.

"Well you better hope so, because if not you're in the wrong dorm." I laugh in confusion, she smirks and continues doing what she was doing.

I put my bags on my bed and begin pulling out my clothes. The room stays silent until Lizzy says something else.

"Well since you're not doing any of the talking guess I will. I'm Lizzy, I'm a sophomore here at Evergreen-"

"Wait sophomore? Shouldn't I have a freshman roomie?" A sudden break of nerves shoots through me.

"Calm down, I didn't wanna be here either. But, they're trying some new stuff where a sophomore and freshman room together so we can help you guys out. So what do you wanna know about Evergreen?"

"Um, where's the library?" Lizzy starts laughing, and I'm not sure what at.

"The library? Out of all things, you could ask about parties, or even who the hottest boys are, who kisses the best, but you ask that. Oh boyyyyy."

"Well, yeah. I came here to learn and graduate. I'm not really into all that." Lizzy walks over to my clothes and digs through them. She pulls out a mustard yellow turtle neck, she holds in the air with two fingers.

"What is this Adelaide?" She looks at it with disgust. I quickly grab a black spaghetti strap dress.

"It-it goes under this." I try to dismiss any eye contact with Lizzy.

"Oh no, oh no. You're a SCAV, aren't you?"

"SCAV?" I question

"Sheltered College Aged Virgin. You're going to have lots of fun here. Evergreen is party central." She drops my turtle neck and goes to her clothes.

I watch her as she searches through her clothes. I'm not sure for what but I continue to watch. I see mini skirts, and crop tops as she digs through her clothes. She stops and pulls something out.

"Aha! Just what you need SCAV." She tosses me a dark gray body con dress and a pair of black strappy heels. 

"This... uh... might show a little too much." I hold the dress in my hands.

"Adelaide, it's fine. You're going to look great. Now go put it on." She smiles.

"What- why?"

"We're going to get our party on tonight!" She winks and nudges me towards the bathroom.

"Lizzy, it's only six!"

"All the best parties start at seven thirty, which leaves us with an hour and a half to get ready. Now go!" I rush into the bathroom.

Changing into the tightly fitted dress, I notice all my curves and everything that it accentuates. I never have been the smallest, I have had bigger boobs and a butt. But who doesn't want that? I walk out of the bathroom and Lizzy nods.

"Perfect." and she smirks.

---------------
A/N:
IT MAY BE A LITTLE BORING AS OF NOW BUT IT WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE !!!
FOR NOW ENJOYYYYYYY