Past 1 part

Where place is rocky, dry, and fire. But there are moon in the sky. There are nobody live there, but if you take double see again you can see far away from here to the cliff, you can see man stand up, but not exactly human.

This is devil, well not normal devil exactly as King of Devils and Demons..

Devils, Demons, humans and mages feel chill sent their spines while hearing his name is Satan. They expect it when tell his name they keep see on the shadow in cautious and fear

They called Satan as heartless, monster, sadistic, ruthless, cold heart and etc. But they never knew Satan is a kind, care, gentle, have mercy or not, and monster less.. But he keep mask up keep out world see his true deep inside he is sad, broken, loneliness, hurt and hope..

But one day, Satan meet female mage in field.. Satan surprised at female mage is nice to him as see his true self and loneliness. She smile at him with that wind passed her brown hair flied. Her glow sea green eyes shine by sunlight make she look like angel.

Satan's gold eyes widened at her beauty and kindness to him. In many years first time he felt warm in his heart as hope raised.

"Hi. Nice to meet you." She said with softly smile, tuck her hair in her ear.

"Why you don't call me as monster as they say? Why you aren't fear me?" Satan asked with confused at mortal mage just smile at him.

"Well I see kind in your heart," She answered, "What is your name?"

After this day, their relationship between them grew to love. They have a child, very powerful child with pure soul. But his father and him lost lover and mother by murdered village for fell in love with Satan and bore child with devil.

Satan raged at village, but stopped by her last words say, "Alway forgive and not forgot. I always love you and our son in forever."

Her brown hair blows by wind and fire burned her and her glow sea green died down with still smile. Her unknown power passed to their son.

The village shouts at Satan and his son, Satan take his son. He ran away with his son to escape from mob. He felt so broken, but still have hope. He take care his son as under his wing. Satan wanted call his son name from last time his lover wanted to him name is Lucifer C.D. Vermilion. Prince of Hell and Celestial Devil and of unknown.

Lucifer grew in under his father's wing in many years until he gets up and walk away to see outside world as Celestial realm. With this his father accepted that with pride and love.