Chapter 5

Merra PoV

I went downstairs to make breakfast I was glad that jalal is not at home I hope so" I thought to my self as flippled the pancakes I was making. I was wearing a denim short and a crop top.

"Good morning princess" I heard jalals voice. Oh Allah I hope it is not jalal because am not ready to face him this morning I thought to myself.
I heard foot steps I turned and I saw jalals' face inches away from my face. "What do you think you are doing" I managed to said he smirked at me "oh my darling meera good morning to you too" he said. I just stood there speechless"oh my darling wife are you making breakfast for me" he said sitting down on the table .
What the hell is he doing,is he waiting for me to serve him breakfast do I look like his cook. "Who do you think you are do I look like your cook or what am not here to be serving you breakfast ,I think something is wrong with you jalal"I spatted and left the kitchen.

I went to my room and entered the bathroom to take my bath. I came out of the bathroom singing paradise by Maher zain , I screamed when I saw jalal in my room waiting for me . OMG am only wearing a short towel.

**What do you guys think of this chapter**

**Don't forget to vote and comment**