Chapter 3

It's Sunday. I get a lazy day I thought to myself but then I was instantly reminded that I have to unpack . I set up and the bed and look around I had like. 20 boxes to unpack I know that's a lot but hey I'm a girl I got a lot of stuff.

I went in the bathroom and did what I had to do . I put my hair in a high ponytail. I stayed in my pjs Bc I just don't feel like it. I walked down stairs.

I turned into the kitchen and saw Luke standing there shirt less. Looking so hot I don't know how I'm going to live with him with out just wanting ......... you know.

I think luke felt my presence and turned around " hey tori You like what you see" he said

" I .. u....um ......" he chuckled slightly at me. " I made you some breakfast" he told me. I took a seat at the table. And he put a plate in front of me . It had my favorite on it pancakes and sausage. I always put the sausage inside the pancakes and dip it in syrup. And that's what I did . Luke was given me a wierd look. " what" I asked. " why you eat it like that" he asked . He can't be serious right now he had never ate it this way . " try it " I say. Knowing full on he will like it. He look scared at first but eat it anyway. His mode instantly changed " that taste so good. " he said " I know that why it's my favorite food" I say back .
We eat in silence before I broke it " hey Luke do u think I could help me unpack " but then what if he has plans " but you don't have to if u like have plans or anything " . He laughed " no tori I don't have any plans I would love to help you unpack "

We put our plates in he sink and run upstairs. We went into my room. " holy shit girl u got a lot of stuff " he laughed " I know but I am a girl" we laughed together we started with the clothes and putting them in my closet. This was really boring. And I had to find alway to make it less boring.

I grabbed my phone and pulled it up to my beats pill. I hit play on my YouTube playlist. " complicated really tori" Luke says as the song started " chill out what ya yelling for. Lay back it all been done before " I sang. While putting the clothes up " trying to be cool you look like a fool to me " Luke snag . Then we both did " tell me why you have to go and make things so complicated " we sang at the top at our lungs. After the song we over we just laughed . I saw Luke open an other box. Luke pulled out a red lace thong.

" Luke give me that" I almost yell. I walked over to him trying to grab it but failed does he have to be so tall . " pls. Give it back " I pleaded " but you be better with them off then on" Luke said low and sexy. Fuck I was turned on.

Luke slowly lend in. I didn't know how to respond. At least I know my body wasn't responding but as soon as Luke's lip touched mine my lips knew what to do . I've only kissed one guy but thats a story for an other time.

Luke slid his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in welling. I didn't know what I was doing so I tried to do what luke do but it not like I can see what he was doing "jump" he said I did as was told and jumped. Luke held my ass to make sure I wouldn't fall . And he walked over to the bed our lips not leaving each other. He sat down on the bed and started kissing on my neck. but I stopped him " Luke we can't be doing this your my step brother "

" but I know you want it to " Luke said back and fuck didn't I want it to ." I mean but it's wrong "

" kids were home " Liz says interrupted luke and I conversation . Me and Luke didnt talk while unpacking the rest kinda just listened to music with quit humming. It was like 6:45 and we had one more box but it was dinner so we headed down stairs.

We sat down. Luke was next to me. And Liz across from me and my dad next to her. Dinner went on and they were in deep conversation about the wedding me and Luke were just eating. Luke placed his hand on my thigh. I gave him a weird look but he just smirks. His hand slowly goes up. Until he can't go up anymore. He start to rub small circle inside my inner thigh. I felt so good I let out a light moan. I was so happy that our parents didn't hear that Bc we be dead. " you like what how I make you feel don't you" Luke said in my ear " yes"
I said back in a hush whisper. " mom and john I'm done umm I'm going to bed see you in the morning before school and of course I'll take tori". Luke said. He such a tease. He can't just do that and leave. It ok tho cause I got my ways to Luke.

After Luke put this things in the sink he went in his room. I did the same after like 5 min because the food was good and I was going to finish it. I went upstairs and took out my pjs and went in the bathroom and took a shower. And brushed my teeth. After I was all done I went in my room. I put my phone on the charger and turned on the tv .normally I would watch Disney channel but since boy meets world was on teen nick I decided to watch that instead Bc who doesn't love boy meets world. I wanted a Cory in my life so bad . And as I drifted to sleep I couldn't help but think that Luke could be my Cory.

An I ran out of books to read so if y'all could give me one (about luke) that would be great love you all for reading🖤💙🖤