Chapter 4~no lovepotion needed

It'd been a month since me and Adrian had met, and it had been the best month of my life! At long last the summer holidays had sluggishly mad their way here and everyone was relieved. I was on my way out of the school gated when mr tall dark and handsome approached me. "So a friend of mine is having a party tonight, would you perhaps want to come with me?" My heart skipped a beat, this was amazing. "Yes!" I chirped with delight.
His while face lit up with a smile so sweet it was almost sickening, "Awesome, it's in the town gardens at 7, i'll see you there" my heart was doing backflips, front flips, cartwheels, i swear i could've almost had a heart attack. I jumped on the bus happy as ever and ran home soon as I reached my stop. I pulled out black skinny jeans, a grey, ribbed, sleeveless turtleneck and a old green bomber jacket. I was more ready than ever! I was going on what i could almost call a date with the guy of my dreams!

So 7pm came and i was standing at the top of the gardens, it's a large place connected to the town center that leads down to the beach, it's just a large path, grass and benches and as of now, lots of drunk, drugged up teenagers. I looked around sheepishly adjusting  my glasses. "hey violet" a large warm arm wrapped around my shoulders, i could've melted honestly. "There you are" I sighed in relief as the towering fittie walked me down to the group. After introductions we just sat and talked about music, had a few cigarettes and laughed at our friends who were no where near close to sobering up. It must've been about 11pm when a small, thai girl called Phi (a long time friend of johnny and adriens) invited us and
best friend johnny back to hers for the night. We all gladly agreed.

The way back to phis wasnt long, only a 10 minuet walk? When we got in phi instantly dragged johnny into her bedroom and said we can stay on the sofa, clearly they had a little thing going on. Adrian and I flopped down onto the sofa arms wrapped around eachother. "I've never had that much fun" i whisperer my head on his shoulder "neither have i" he chuckled placing his hand on my thigh.

"violet?"

"yes Adrian?"

"I need to tell you this and tell you this now"

"What is it?"

"i have never felt anything for anyone as much as I love you"

My face started to burn "well yanno thats funny" i said looking up at him "because I love you too" and with that he pushed me down onto the sofa and pressed his soft, plump lips against my small, smooth lips. I felt his hands go to my jeans and undo them, then the zipper, and before i knew it my jeans were around my ankles and my shirt over my head "my god you're beautiful" he uttered his eyes wide, surveying my small odd figure, some of me looked like i could've been anorexic others were covered in a light layer of chub. My hands went to the bottom of his shirt and slowly pulled it up revealing a thin but toned torso. I pulled him down locking my mouth around his neck and collar bones nipping and sucking leaving small purple bruises all over. Then my hands, my small dainty hands went for his jeans, and slowly but surely his jeans were on the floor and by now, so was our underwear. "This...this is my first time" i said hesitantly "don't worry it's mine too" he admitted whilst breathing heavily. We locked eyes for a second as he gently slid into me, the pooling feeling in my lower stomach felt like it had just gushed out and my entire body went limp, the pressure, the hands on my hips, the constant lip bites and moans, made the next three hours feel like seconds. As expected there was a reasonable amount of blood, whoops. Also as expected we'd fallen asleep shortly after, wrapped in  eachothers arms in a duvet on a sofa in a small flat, and i wouldnt wanted to have been anywhere else in the world.