Chapter 1 " The Stork?"

Max's POV

I was editing a video when I herd the door bell
"..." Ross stayed quiet
" I'll get it..." I said I really hate answering the door.
I walked down stairs of our BRAND NEW HOUSE BRO and opened the door I was none but a stork flying. Wait...Crap....I looked down to see a baby with a little bit of purple hair. I'm guessing it's a she. Shy was wrapped up with a baby blanket. She actually is kinda cute... I took her inside and yelled at Ross to come down stairs he ran down the stairs and looked at the baby.
" Wtf" he mumbled under his breath
" Ross meet....uh...I haven't named her but you get it you narwall" I said. He really hate being called a narwall.
" IMA SQUIRREL " Ross yelled. Note he's not actually a squirrel. He just like to act like one. He's a weirdo.me and cheese are dating. WIN WIN ALL AROUND! Anyway I carried the baby to my room and laid her on my bed to sleep. I watched her fall asleep. Then I got the extra room ready. Somehow me and Ross had baby things in the basement. Weird. This is what the room looked like

Don't nind the signs that spells sageMax's POV still

Max's POV still

I looked at the room. I walked into my room and picked up the baby and carried her to her new room. She loved it. I walked down stairs to see Ross eating baby food.
" rooooss?" I questioned. He looked up " Wut?" He said wagging his butt like he had a tail. I face palmed and walked out to rosses cat. I went to the store to buy lots of baby food to hide from Ross. I mean why the fuck would he be eating baby food? I also bought baby diapers, baby bankers and a pass a fire. I also bought food for breakfast. And I almost forgot to buy a bib. I got home and put everything where it goes. I went to finish editing the video.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP BY THE MAGICAL PONY FLYING THREW THE SKY

I finished the video and went to bed. Wow, I can't believe I have a child.

That's it for now my beautiful puppers and I'll see you guys later. BRUH-BYE!