A Slave for A Pureblood Vampire

by Angel_007

[Warning!!! There is some sexual action in this...you have been warned!!!] "Be good and I'll be gentle, be bad and you'll regret it every single time." He whispered. He's a pureblood Vampire and I am his slave. Purebloods are even more powerful than any regular vampire and because of it are feared and respected by many. He treats me like a child when I'm good and then treats me harsh when I disobey. I am to respect, serve, please and follow his every whim and command. They are treated like the most important beings alive. He isn't the only one like this, in this mansion there are suppose to be 8 purebloods 4 girls 4 boys, each as cocky aggressive and beautiful as the last. They attend school where purebloods and higher class vampires attend, and luckily so do all of their slaves. But I don't want to be a slave, I want to finish my regular school with my friends and see my family. I will do whatever I can or at least tell them I am okay, but these vampires have many impressive abilities. What do you do when you want to leave but your slowly falling in love with the person your suppose to hate? He's dangerous, sexy, kind and seductive, but then so cruel, arrogant, insensitive and rough, but it all makes me want to stay... why?© Copyright Angel_007, 2011Like it says above... All rights reserved! This is a work of my imagination and my creativity please don't make me hunt anyone down. I've worked hard and would not appreciate it.