Love At First Sight?

"Your safe." The way he smiles at me sent shivers down my spine.' Just ohh my gosh he's SOOO cute!' I kept thinking that in my head. But I just met him. 'Bummer' wait haven't I seen him before? I can't help myself as I gasp as I say "Y-your Carlisle" he chuckles at me and I can't help but to look at the ground as I blush and think how stupid I must have sounded.

"Yes, I'm Carlisle, and you are?.." I looked up at him a I said "I'm Emma, Emma Wolfbane. Pleasure to meet you" he chuckled deeply as he never took his eyes off of me

"The pleasures all mine Emma." I really hope I don't do anything stupid to make him dislike me or something.. "Are you new here?" He asks in that smooth voice of his. "I- maybe?" I mentally hit my forehead at how stupid I sounded. But he just chuckles at me.

He moves towards me slowly like a predator with it's prey and before I know it he's behind me making me shudder when I feel his breath on the back of my neck. "Are you nervous sweetheart?" I then felt his hands on my waist as I manage to whisper "What are you d-doing?" I could almost feel the smirk that played on his handsome face "Nothing you wouldn't like darling" I shudder "Why do you not call me by my name?" "Because you never told me." I blushed embarrassed "My names Emma and I Have told you my name." "such a beautiful name" he moans out as he suddenly pulls me up against him as he let's out a low growl like he was an animal.