A Shoulder To Cry On

Lucy's POV

Today is the day. Today is the day I turn 18 and the day I confess to Natsu.
The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and best of all, no snoring natsu or giggling cat.
"Wow, only 9:30 in the morning and the day is already fantastically amazing" i nearly shouted.

I get out of bed and take a nice relaxing bath. After, i brush my teeth and get changed into my new outfit from yukino. She had to go on a mission so she couldn't be there for my birthday but she would be there the day after. It was a teal around the neck dress with a brown cloth belt about the same colour as my eyes. I put my hair in a pony tail and looked in the mirror.

I grabbed my keys and my Fleuve d'étoiles and walk to the guild

/^^(lisannas POV)^\

i woke up at about 5:07 in the morning to get ready for Lucy's birthday party. I still have to get the cake, the ribbons and streamers, the confetti poppers, the drinks, the food, and tell team natsu besides Erza and Wendy adout Lucy's suprise party!
'Last time i leave things to the last minute' i thought.

I got Lucy a charm bracelet with an animal paw for me, a sword for Erza, a book for levy, a cloud for Wendy, and a star for Lucy's. I still don't know what the others bought her but what ever it is im sure she will be happy.

Thats why i love lucy as a friend, she's alwase smiling no matter what. Unless you hurt the guild than she will go psycho Lucy kick on your ass. I brush my teeth and get dressed in to a white dress with daisies in the middle and at the bottom with orange and white checkered socks and purple high heals.

 I brush my teeth and get dressed in to a white dress with daisies in the middle and at the bottom with orange and white checkered socks and purple high heals

I walk out of my house and go to the guild. Mira gave me the key so i could do the party by myself, the way i like it. First i went to the party shop and got the ribbon, streamers, and confetti poppers. Than i went to the grocery store to get chips, dip, juice for Wendy, 64 barrels of alcohol for Cana, and other adult drinks. Next i went to the bakery to get a srawberry cake, an angel cake, chocolate cake and an ice cream cake because i don't know who likes what cake.

The only thing i have left to do is ro tell team natsu besides Erza and Wendy about my plan. It was 7:52 AM and Lucy usualy comes to the guild at 9:15, but the guild was a half hour walk from here, maby forty five with all the things i bought. So i ran back as fast as i could to the guild as fast as I could on my tiny little legs.

/^^(Time Skip cuz im lazy AF)^^\

I was out of breath but I'm two blocks away from the guild so I stop running and start speed walking. I have the cake in my hands, the decorations in a bag on my left arm, the food and drinks in a bag on my right arm and Cana's alcohol in a wagon being pulled by a cloth tied at my waist.

As I come closer to the guild I here people talking.
'Maby Wendy, Erza and Levy are finaly here to help with the decorations' I thought. As i came even closer I can here two male voices and two female voices, but it sounded like i fight or augment.

I leaned up agenced the door to try and find out who it was. What i heard had me in tears.
"Erza what are you talking about? I can't have Lucy on the team any more if all she does is complain" yelled natsu.
"How could you say somthing like that?! She is a strong capable mage!" Erza snapped back.
"She never fights, the only time she does is when her spirits are to weak to finish them off" said Gray.
"Shut up gray! You don't know what Lucy has been though" yelled Wendy.

I was shocked at the blunets out burst.
"What that her mom and dad died? I think i know" gray snapped back.
"Only your mom and dad? Try mom, dad, sister, abuse, neglect, and her first friend!" Wendy screamed. I couldn't see what was going on but i kner that wendy and Erza were in tears.

"What the hell are you talking about? The girl never had friends as a kid" said Natsu. I couldn't just sit here and let lucy take her unsaid abuse. I kicked open the door and dropped all the bags and put the cake on the closest table.
"She sacrificed Aquarius to save us you dumb ass!" I screeched at him in tears.
"When everyone else was stuck in the pink stuff Lucy saved us by summoning the Spirite king, braking her key and never seeing Aquarius ever again" i screamed once more. I felt the heat of tears stinging my eyes and run down my face freely.

Just then I hear a thud come from behind me. I turn my head and see,
"Lucy" i nealy wisper. She was on the grownd with her bangs covering her eyes and tears.
"I-I'm ok with y-you calling me weak Natsu, I know I'm  weak" she lookes at Natsu.
"But did you have to tell me on my birthday?" She said braking down in tears.

I ran to her and hugged her like there was no tomorrow, glaring and Gray and Natsu the entire time. Soon Erza and Wendy joined in the hug trying to calm the poor celestial mage.

She had a family taken away

Than she got a new one to heal her heart

Now this family was pushing her away

If that is what this family does to there friends

than i will make her happy

Just by being her shoulder to cry on